• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mo Club and Bartender Sued by Patron

PlayerRep said:
The_Real_Chief said:
Gaeilge1 said:
Battery, no matter the circumstance, is (or certainly should) always be a big deal!

Its not a big deal if they are from Anaconda and know the brother of a Griz player. Based on those two things the guy HAS to be innocent!

Are you one of those whiny Opheim people who run to the cops when the Res guys come up there?

Guilty!

Igotgoodsources said:
grizatwork said:
DuCharme said:
grizatwork said:
My daughter had a similar incident last year. Scuffle with bar crew after they tried to confiscate her fake ID (stupid kids). She actually ended up with less of a sentence than Gianforte.

Would've been cool to see your daughter body slam a bar crew, though.

Wasn't that glamorous. She had her cousins ID, and she didn't want them to get her cousin in trouble, so she asked them to give her the ID and she would leave. My daughter is 5'1" and 115 pounds. 2 lets say bigger girls grabbed her and threw her on the ground to hold her as she reached for the ID. She scratched and clawed her way out, grabbed the ID, and ran. Problem was she left her purse and they caught up with her next day. She pleaded down to misdemeanor assault because of scratch marks. 300 and some dollars and behave for 6 months and it got deferred. She can never go to that place again either. No body slamming. Just don't hold her down.

How about just dont break the law? It is lawful for the establishment to confiscate the fake ID as it is evidence in the commission of a crime.

I actually had no problem with the punishment she got. I have always been a actions have consequences kind of guy and she knew the risks she was taking. I am actually glad in a way. It scared the heck out of her and she went from party girl to working 2 jobs, getting her own place, paying all her own bills and hopefully starting classes in the fall.

PlayerRep said:
Wonder what's harder? Playing in the NFL or owning a bar?

"A man is suing the Missoula Club after one of the bar's bouncers allegedly assaulted him while yelling homophobic comments.

The lawsuit, filed on May 30, accuses the Missoula Club and one of the bar's bouncers of discriminating against a gay man who suffered a broken nose, dislocated shoulder, torn rotator cuff, and cuts and bruises in the alleged assault. Reece Pierce went to Providence-St. Patrick Hospital Emergency Room for treatment of his injuries, according to the suit.

According to a Missoula City police report filed on May 6, Ryan Blume allegedly punched the man in the back of the head, pushed him against a wall and threw him to the ground outside the Missoula Club shortly after midnight. Missoula police issued Blume a citation but was not taken into custody. He is next scheduled to appear in Missoula City Court on July 11, according to court records.

The lawsuit, which termed the assault a "hate-based attack," said the "openly gay" man was with a group at the Missoula Club when one of his friends got into an argument. The group was leaving the bar when Blume, one of the bar's bouncers, began shouting homophobic names at the man, according to the suit."

This bartender is a nice guy. From Anaconda. Think he is good friends with the Verlanic who played center for the Cats. Assume there's more to the story than what the lawsuit says. Too bad.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/man-sues-missoula-club-bouncer-after-alleged-assault-slurs/article_6259e08a-8b82-52b4-a98a-0dc943b588ac.html

Ya he sounds really nice...beating peoples asses and yelling homophobic slurs at them ..lolol

jim-carrey-stop-stop-breaking-the-law-asshole.jpg
Igotgoodsources said:
grizatwork said:
DuCharme said:
grizatwork said:
My daughter had a similar incident last year. Scuffle with bar crew after they tried to confiscate her fake ID (stupid kids). She actually ended up with less of a sentence than Gianforte.

Would've been cool to see your daughter body slam a bar crew, though.

Wasn't that glamorous. She had her cousins ID, and she didn't want them to get her cousin in trouble, so she asked them to give her the ID and she would leave. My daughter is 5'1" and 115 pounds. 2 lets say bigger girls grabbed her and threw her on the ground to hold her as she reached for the ID. She scratched and clawed her way out, grabbed the ID, and ran. Problem was she left her purse and they caught up with her next day. She pleaded down to misdemeanor assault because of scratch marks. 300 and some dollars and behave for 6 months and it got deferred. She can never go to that place again either. No body slamming. Just don't hold her down.

How about just dont break the law? It is lawful for the establishment to confiscate the fake ID as it is evidence in the commission of a crime.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

"A man is suing the Missoula Club after one of the bar's bouncers allegedly assaulted him while yelling homophobic comments.

The lawsuit, filed on May 30, accuses the Missoula Club and one of the bar's bouncers of discriminating against a gay man who suffered a broken nose, dislocated shoulder, torn rotator cuff, and cuts and bruises in the alleged assault. Reece Pierce went to Providence-St. Patrick Hospital Emergency Room for treatment of his injuries, according to the suit.

According to a Missoula City police report filed on May 6, Ryan Blume allegedly punched the man in the back of the head, pushed him against a wall and threw him to the ground outside the Missoula Club shortly after midnight. Missoula police issued Blume a citation but was not taken into custody. He is next scheduled to appear in Missoula City Court on July 11, according to court records.

The lawsuit, which termed the assault a "hate-based attack," said the "openly gay" man was with a group at the Missoula Club when one of his friends got into an argument. The group was leaving the bar when Blume, one of the bar's bouncers, began shouting homophobic names at the man, according to the suit."

This bartender is a nice guy. From Anaconda. Think he is good friends with the Verlanic who played center for the Cats. Assume there's more to the story than what the lawsuit says. Too bad.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/man-sues-missoula-club-bouncer-after-alleged-assault-slurs/article_6259e08a-8b82-52b4-a98a-0dc943b588ac.html

Ya he sounds really nice...beating peoples asses and yelling homophobic slurs at them ..lolol

HAHAHAHAHA! Almost spit my coffee out reading this one

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

If guys like this paid your bills you'd probably say that they're "nice guys" too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brewskis said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

If guys like this paid your bills you'd probably say that they're "nice guys" too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hahhaa

BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Please don't tell us that you believe that garbage. Bogus story. Didn't happen. The guy went after the bouncer and tried to tackle him. Bouncer didn't even hit him. Bouncer was tossing out two chicks who were fighting inside and being disruptive. Multiple witnesses saw what really happened.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Please don't tell us that you believe that garbage. Bogus story. Didn't happen. The guy went after the bouncer and tried to tackle him. Bouncer didn't even hit him. Bouncer was tossing out two chicks who were fighting inside and being disruptive. Multiple witnesses saw what really happened.

I mean you're probably right but you have to admit the comment "Ya he sounds really nice...beating peoples asses and yelling homophobic slurs at them ..lolol" is pretty funny.

The_Real_Chief said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

I mean you're probably right but you have to admit the comment "Ya he sounds really nice...beating peoples asses and yelling homophobic slurs at them ..lolol" is pretty funny.

I believe your story just as much as I believe the other story. Actually probably a little less because you're a lawyer and all you guys do is bend truths. Either way, doesnt really matter to me.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
The_Real_Chief said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I believe your story just as much as I believe the other story. Actually probably a little less because you're a lawyer and all you guys do is bend truths. Either way, doesnt really matter to me.

So true. I've never met a lawyer yet that deserved respect.

GrizLA said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
The_Real_Chief said:
PlayerRep said:

You are an idiot. So, you don't respect Obama? Hillary. Mueller? Comey? The Supreme Court justices? Thurgood Marshall? Or, have you just never met a lawyer? And let's just see who turns out to be right on this one. The bartender is represented by an ex-Griz.

PlayerRep said:
GrizLA said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
The_Real_Chief said:

You are an idiot. So, you don't respect Obama? Hillary. Mueller? Comey? The Supreme Court justices? Thurgood Marshall? Or, have you just never met a lawyer? And let's just see who turns out to be right on this one. The bartender is represented by an ex-Griz.

You guys need to settle this outside of the mo club with your fists!

PlayerRep said:
GrizLA said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
The_Real_Chief said:

Ima go out on a limb and suggest he's never met any of those people.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
GrizLA said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Ima go out on a limb and suggest he's never met any of those people.

It wouldn't surprise me man, Playerrep is easily the coolest, most popular, and well connected person on Egriz. When he posts a comment it is rock solid fact, not some bullshit opinion/fake news crap the rest of us post. When Playerrep speaks you listen, when Playerrep cracks a joke you laugh, when Playerrep sites a source you don't question it, and when Playerrep says the bartender is a good guy, you call the accuser a piece of shit. Don't make me state the rules ever again got it!

Back