• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

What was up with the flotus’s coat

Dutch Lane

DONOR
What in the wide wide world of sports was going on with the coat flotus was wearing to see the kids in the cages down in the great state of Texas. There was graffiti on the back of her coat wtf? CNN is trying to decode the message she was trying to send and to whom. Flotus spokeswoman said it was just a fashionable jacket with no meaning and potus must not have knew that and tweeted out that it meant she doent care about fake news. Fox and fellas toed the party line that it was a statement about the fake media. It was 81 degrees in dc and hotter in Texas. Why the need for the coat? I’ll take a shot, she is a proud imagrant, is independent and does what she thinks is right regardless of the whitehouse line, and she was going down to see the children in spite of her husband and that coat was a big f u. Lol what have we got to talk about now anyway?

I could ask you what you think about a not funny comedian calling the daughter of the president of the US a feckless cxxt.

A restaurant asking someone working for the president of the US that they are not going to serve them, and I can go on an on about the far left antics, however I will spare you that.

I wonder when the right will play as dirty as the left, however I know that will never happen, the right is try to make America Great Again. .

Dutch Lane said:

Shallow reply, although I do understand, when you can’t reply with a cogent argument LOL is a great escape when you enter a losing argument.

Trump has done more for this country in his short time then any president in history even with all the negative from the left.

reinell30 said:
Trump has done more for this country in his short time then any president in history even with all the negative from the left.

Honestly can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wbtfg said:
reinell30 said:

Ill help You

Tax Cuts
American Companies are reinvesting in America
Geting rid of Government regulations that only screw things up
Black Unemployment at an all time low
Budget Surplus of 182 Billion
Bringing Jobs back to Blue Collar America
Has Saudis as alias
Killed TPP
Killing Obama Care
Women unemployment plummeting
Unemployment rate Way better then at any time under BO
Did not pay to get 3 Americans back from N Korea
Got 4 back from Egypt that were in Jail without charges since 2014
As we speak American Bodies are being sent back to America from NK
N Korea and S Korea are talking
No more missiles over Japan
71% of American say they are better off today then 5 years ago

zengriz said:
...if at this point...
...still a trumpeter...
...you are beyond help...

... :shock: ...

Facts speak for them selves to those that don't have their heads in the sand.

Dutch Lane said:
What in the wide wide world of sports was going on with the coat flotus was wearing to see the kids in the cages down in the great state of Texas. There was graffiti on the back of her coat wtf? CNN is trying to decode the message she was trying to send and to whom. Flotus spokeswoman said it was just a fashionable jacket with no meaning and potus must not have knew that and tweeted out that it meant she doent care about fake news. Fox and fellas toed the party line that it was a statement about the fake media. It was 81 degrees in dc and hotter in Texas. Why the need for the coat? I’ll take a shot, she is a proud imagrant, is independent and does what she thinks is right regardless of the whitehouse line, and she was going down to see the children in spite of her husband and that coat was a big f u. Lol what have we got to talk about now anyway?

FACT Check... she wore it getting on the plane not while in Texas
FACT Check... It was a big FU to the media.

wbtfg said:
reinell30 said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assure you it is not sarcasm. It is a TRUE FACT! Not FAKE news like the left can only spew!

But her spokesperson said it was just an off the rack $39 coat, not her usual $50,000 designer coat, that had no political message attached to it. So do you know something about it that the spokesperson doesn’t know? The zero tolerance gimmick could ironically back fire. The DOJ under Sessions are looking at old immigaration files to see if they can find evidence of people who were granted citizenship but possibly lied on applications, which would make them eligible to be deported. Flotus immigration files have never been made public or the files of her chain migration parents. So to you trump fellas riddle me this: if Melanie and her people lied on their immigration applications should they; a) be deported under the zero tolerance policy without judicial process; b) be detained and separated lol. and held until the case is adjudicated by an immigration court and then be deported; c) first be prosecuted for immigration fraud serve time in a federal prison and then after serving their sentences be deported back to the Czech Republic? or d) wait it out for a pardon. Please only pick one answer and give your rationale for your pick. Thanks men.

Dutch Lane said:
But her spokesperson said it was just an off the rack $39 coat, not her usual $50,000 designer coat, that had no political message attached to it. So do you know something about it that the spokesperson doesn’t know? The zero tolerance gimmick could ironically back fire. The DOJ under Sessions are looking at old immigaration files to see if they can find evidence of people who were granted citizenship but possibly lied on applications, which would make them eligible to be deported. Flotus immigration files have never been made public or the files of her chain migration parents. So to you trump fellas riddle me this: if Melanie and her people lied on their immigration applications should they; a) be deported under the zero tolerance policy without judicial process; b) be detained and separated lol. and held until the case is adjudicated by an immigration court and then be deported; c) first be prosecuted for immigration fraud serve time in a federal prison and then after serving their sentences be deported back to the Czech Republic? or d) wait it out for a pardon. Please only pick one answer and give your rationale for your pick. Thanks men.

She has an immigration application? So she entered legally? Just what Trump has asked all immigrants to do, is apply and enter legally. Why is this so hard for some people to grasp? Immigration fraud, she was investigated before allowing entry. The left must be trying to make up more fake news to destroy our ICE personnel. They will cease at nothing. Peter Fonda belongs in Jail! Threatening the US Pres. It is illegal and yet he walks free.

spsyk said:
I could ask you what you think about a not funny comedian calling the daughter of the president of the US a feckless cxxt.

A restaurant asking someone working for the president of the US that they are not going to serve them, and I can go on an on about the far left antics, however I will spare you that.

I wonder when the right will play as dirty as the left, however I know that will never happen, the right is try to make America Great Again. .

Lol. So tell me when exactly was America greater and also what made it greater then it was before Dennis Danielson was elected. Thanks

reinell30 said:
Dutch Lane said:

She has an immigration application? So she entered legally? Just what Trump has asked all immigrants to do, is apply and enter legally. Why is this so hard for some people to grasp? Immigration fraud, she was investigated before allowing entry. The left must be trying to make up more fake news to destroy our ICE personnel. They will cease at nothing. Peter Fonda belongs in Jail! Threatening the US Pres. It is illegal and yet he walks free.

No you are missing the point she has never released her file. However, if she lied on her application then she is subject to prosecution and deportation just like anyone else. So I’m guessing your answer is D, but if I’m wrong please let me know. The irony is that her husband was the main driver behind the birther movement and he forced Obama to release his long term term birth certificate when he was never required to, yet Melanie won’t release her file. See how that works, I think it’s called being consistent in your views or politics otherwise you simply look ridiculous. So what’s your answer and your rationale. :thumb:

Was not a Trump guy and didn't vote for him. I can admit when I am wrong and see what President Trump is doing to put America first, its working and I will give credit where its due. It will be very interesting what he does in his second term, maybe he keeps this going but hes gonna need a lot of the swamp drained. We need new blood in Congress that will work with the president instead of obstruct him all the time. Both parties are guilty of this

Dutch Lane said:
spsyk said:

Lol. So tell me when exactly was America greater and also what made it greater then it was before Dennis Danielson was elected. Thanks

Now, if this is a cogent response, make no sense in having a dialogue with an empty suit

What was Danielson elected too. And if you are referring to the dead author, professor what is the
Reference to this discussion.

Grow up, please escape from YouTube to educate yourself.

:thumb:
zengriz said:
...if at this point...
...still a trumpeter...
...you are beyond help...

Perhaps, you need a refresher course of the mis deeds of the last administration, and it appears that you would have been comfortable with a continuation of failed policies with the election of Clinton.

Get over it, or as they say on the internet move on.

Donald J Trump, is the President of the United States and has done more in 18 months, than the past administration did in eight years.

Donald J Trump, is the President of the United States and has done more in 18 months, than the past administration did in eight years.
[/quote]

...man you got that part right...

Latest posts

Back