• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Games Cancelled in LA

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Fires are only important when theyre in California....Montana gets no coverage or help.

We got over $400,000,000 in "help" this year. $62,000,000 of that was from state government. Did I miss something?

reinell30 said:
Have they determined the cause yet? It is really bad that it burns the homes. Why couldn't it burn the ghetto's? People finally make it and get out of the ghetto, build a decent house and wham! They have nothing! Fire is very final! People stay safe!

I'm not sure I understand your post, reinell30. Do you mean to say that, once people "make it" and move out of the "ghetto," they're worth saving, but while they're still in the "ghetto," they're not worth saving? Or did I totally misread your post?

AllWeatherFan said:
reinell30 said:
Have they determined the cause yet? It is really bad that it burns the homes. Why couldn't it burn the ghetto's? People finally make it and get out of the ghetto, build a decent house and wham! They have nothing! Fire is very final! People stay safe!

I'm not sure I understand your post, reinell30. Do you mean to say that, once people "make it" and move out of the "ghetto," they're worth saving, but while they're still in the "ghetto," they're not worth saving? Or did I totally misread your post?

What I am referring to as far as the Ghetto goes is. Burn it down so that way it can get rebuilt with new. People are all worth saving. Some of those ghetto's in this country are mostly abandoned shacks or over run government housing that needs to be redone. I wish no bad to the people, only for better. Fires would make it possible to rebuild. The Cal. government wants to separate from the rest of the USA so they must have enough resources available to take care of these people?

grizatwork said:
My wife's family lives in Ventura county. Currently just south of Ventura. So far, so good. Her niece is between LA fires and Santa Paula fires. Probably going to have to evacuate.

Just because you don't live in California, it doesn't mean that people others care about don't. It's easy to hack on California, but some of don't care where others live. We just care...
A good friend of ours lives, for the winter, in Carpinteria (about 20 miles NW of Ventura). I called him last night to see how he was doing. What he's doing is staying indoors. He's in his 80s and the smoke is just too much, not to mention the ash in the air. While we were on the phone (about 8:30 his time), he received an alert to get ready to evacuate ... just in case. Luckily, he lives near the other end of town, 2-3 miles from where they were showing the fires this morning on the weather channel, so maybe he won't have to get out. We'll see.

AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Fires are only important when theyre in California....Montana gets no coverage or help.

We got over $400,000,000 in "help" this year. $62,000,000 of that was from state government. Did I miss something?

400 million to help with the fires in Montana???? Really???? Lets see the info.

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Wow. And I'm not referring to the fires.

THIS!
I was behind the statement when it was made as there were many videos and prayer chains about California fires while Montana burned. The national media ignores us and looked at California like it was the only place to ever have a fire. However, there was a lot of money sent our way. Other than the fact that we had to get Tester and Daines to beg for our state of emergency to get approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dupuyer griz said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

THIS!
I was behind the statement when it was made as there were many videos and prayer chains about California fires while Montana burned. The national media ignores us and looked at California like it was the only place to ever have a fire. However, there was a lot of money sent our way. Other than the fact that we had to get Tester and Daines to beg for our state of emergency to get approved.

You might be making this too complicated. Sympathy and empathy are free.

Ursa Major said:
dupuyer griz said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

THIS!

You might be making this too complicated. Sympathy and empathy are free.
Yeah, but it’s only fun to bitch.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/million-spent-on-montana-wildfires-this-year/article_aa5994c0-2827-5f5a-9ab6-3050d2e6edc9.html

AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

http://helenair.com/news/state-and-regional/million-spent-on-montana-wildfires-this-year/article_aa5994c0-2827-5f5a-9ab6-3050d2e6edc9.html

And how much do you think Cali is going to get?

GrizPony said:
Is GrizLA ok? I haven't seen one post in a long while...

He posts mostly in b-ball. Believe he posted this weekend. Believe he lives in So. Carolina mostly now.

Ursa Major said:
GrizPony said:

He posts mostly in b-ball. Believe he posted this weekend. Believe he lives in So. Carolina mostly now.

Looks like we buried the lead here folks. Has anyone seen checked on the Purple Merms & their head ball coach? (This is a ? mark just in case).

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Does it really matter?

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
GrizPony said:

Looks like we buried the lead here folks. Has anyone seen checked on the Purple Merms & their head ball coach? (This is a ? mark just in case).
Nothing to worry about Big Dog. I read on eGriz that Nancy Pelosi ordered the federal government to load French Perrier Sparking Natural mineral water onto government air tankers and repeatedly dumped on both New Port Beach and Huntington Beach communities until the fires were out and all of the residents were refreshed. She reportedly ordered that nothing be dropped on San Clemente except for the planes bathroom waste.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
GrizPony said:

Nothing to worry about Big Dog. I read on eGriz that Nancy Pelosi ordered the federal government to load French Perrier Sparking Natural mineral water onto government air tankers and repeatedly dumped on both New Port Beach and Huntington Beach communities until the fires were out and all of the residents were refreshed. She reportedly ordered that nothing be dropped on San Clemente except for the planes bathroom waste.

That’s a relief.

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:
GrizPony said:

Fucking Obama!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

No clue.

Latest posts

Back