• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

November 22, 1963

CatGrad-UMGradStu

I still remember where I was back in 1963. Finished a mile run for p.e. and got sent home. One of my favorite quarterbacks of all time won the Heisman that year, Roger Staubach of the Naval Academy. The Naval Academy lost two games that year. The first one to SMU in Dallas. None of the officials from that game officiated another game in the Southwest Conference again because it was so obvious the game was fixed. They lost another game that year. To Texas in the Cotton Bowl. In Dallas. Those of you who don't think college football reflects life, politics and America don't pay a hell of a lot of attention to history. My generation payed the price for all the corruption in Texas from that year, that point in time. 58k of my generation paid the price.

Just ruminating on the present condition of college football and the years since 1963. Football dynasties collapsed because of corruption on campus and the lack of ethics by the leadership within the campus and surrounding communities.

CFallsGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Now, there's some inspired contortionism, logic chopping and conclusion jumping ... most athletic.

Typical left-wing bloviation. :lol:

Typical right wing impotence ... do you ever have anything but non sequiturs and silly, little emojis, simpleton?

Fat Bruno said:
CFallsGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Now, there's some inspired contortionism, logic chopping and conclusion jumping ... most athletic.

Typical right wing impotence ... do you ever have anything but non sequiturs and silly, little emojis, simpleton?

Give FatBruno and the rest of the left enough time and they will attempt to prove Donald J Trump was involved and it was all his fault!

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
CFallsGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Give FatBruno and the rest of the left enough time and they will attempt to prove Donald J Trump was involved and it was all his fault!

Well, there we have the non sequitur, all alone, without the eloquent emoji. Does anyone know what the fug he means?

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
CFallsGriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Oooh look at the big bad man (if in fact you are one--I'm unconvinced) with his harsh words! So scary! And looking so intelligent and witty behind his little keyboard, with his thesaurus wide open in tab three of his browser. You are a loser in life, and everyone here can see it, evidenced by the forum you've chosen to pick political fights. "Fat Bruno," changing hearts and minds, one college football fan at a time. Also, this: [ :lol: ], this means that I'm laughing at you (like so many others are); some also use "lol," which is long-form for :lol:. A large majority of people use these "little emojis" at times, and it's been observed by many that those who never do use them, and/or speak against their use, are often the biggest narcissists and blowhards. You are certainly proof-positive, though that is clearly redundant.

And it wasn't a non-sequitur, considering that you are a proven left-wing extremist. [ :lol: ] You are perhaps the most well-rounded hypocrite to ever post on eGriz, and that's saying something. Hurry now, it's time for you to explain to all seven people posting in here the definition of "bloviate." We're all waiting with bated breath for that next installment of your blinding rapier wit.

Have a nice day, tool bag.

Yours,
CFalls

Wow! I hadn't realized that I'd hurt the poor, little guy so badly. While I'm at it, I have to thank guys (or gals ... I'm like rilly unconvinced of your manhood ... see how powerful that is?) like you for giving us Trump ... the greatest carnival since Nero or Caligula.

Ahh, self-flattery, the oldest form of narcissism. And I really wasn't questioning anyone's manhood, most especially yours, as I believe you to be a woman.

BTW I didn't vote for him, you presumptuos a-hole.

CFallsGriz said:
Ahh, self-flattery, the oldest form of narcissism. And I really wasn't questioning anyone's manhood, most especially yours, as I believe you to be a woman.

Of course, you did. And, it's presumptuous ... why can't Trump voters spell?

Fat Brunette said:
CFallsGriz said:

Of course, you did. And, it's presumptuous ... why can't Trump voters spell?

So wonderfully predictable, you and your ilk. You go on ahead believing you're the smartest guy in the room, as I'm sure your sycophants (there are many, aren't there?) find you very impressive. What would you have done with that post had I typed it correctly? But you keep beating your ample chest, and that same, old, tired drum.

It should be obvious by now that no one cares what you believe, Fat Brunette.

Now all you have left is spell check.

We know which "tired old drum" you're beating. If you'd just keep both hands on the keyboard, you wouldn't have so much trouble with the mother tongue, but apparently mother thumb and her daughters are your first interest, eh?

Do you trust your government to tell you the truth?Reelz aired a 1-2 hour piece on the assassination, based on the 1992 book "Mortal Error- The Shot That Killed JFK", by Bonar Menninger(no jokes about his name, please). The Mannlicher-Carcano fires a 6.5mm bullet, producing a 7mm entrance wound. The hole in the back of Kennedy's head was 6.0mm. Hence, two weapons. The Secret Service car immediately behind Kennedy carried a AR-15 rifle chambered with 5.56mm frangible rounds, locked and loaded. Lining up the entrance and exit holes, from the position JFK was in on impact, pointed at the shooter, in the SS cars back left seat. There is a photo of the man holding a AR-15 in his right hand while his left hand holds onto the side of the car, now accelerating down the street. Theory is he accidentally fired when car rapidly accelerated. Massive coverup from that point.

Back