• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Absolutely no evidence of Trump-Russia relationship...

Even without all that, his passing of classified material to the Rooskies the other day is enough ... he wanted to pillory Hillary for much less. Erick Erickson said the Trump incident was much worse than the Hillary case, and he's as right wing as you can get.

Fat Bruno said:
Even without all that, his passing of classified material to the Rooskies the other day is enough ... he wanted to pillory Hillary for much less. Erick Erickson said the Trump incident was much worse than the Hillary case, and he's as right wing as you can get.

It's the US Treasurey investigation into Cyprus Bank etc. that will most likely do the damage...

There are so many to choose from:

Israeli source that Trump outed was 'the most valuable source' on ISIS

By Mark Sumner

Donald Trump didn’t just spill any source to Russia in his effort to show what a big man he is. He pilled a source that was key to dealing with ISIS.

These officials, who are privy to intelligence about the terrorist group’s efforts, said the source of information was particularly valuable for tracking Islamic State’s attempts to place explosive devices on commercial airplanes.

The most valuable source on ISIS, one that has the inside knowledge and connections to understand how that terrorist group is trying to strike out against travelers around the world. It was information from this source that caused the international alert about carrying laptops and other electronic devices earlier this year. And how did Donald Trump’s loose lip affect this ship?

Trump acted to help ISIS. Flynn acted to help ISIS.
Whose side are these guys on?

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Trump said, according to the document summarizing the meeting. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

“I’m not under investigation,” the President reportedly told Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak in a May 10 meeting in the Oval Office.

Yeah, now the "pressure's off," except for that special counsel.

Fat Bruno said:

By Mark Sumner

Donald Trump didn’t just spill any source to Russia in his effort to show what a big man he is. He pilled a source that was key to dealing with ISIS.

These officials, who are privy to intelligence about the terrorist group’s efforts, said the source of information was particularly valuable for tracking Islamic State’s attempts to place explosive devices on commercial airplanes.

The most valuable source on ISIS, one that has the inside knowledge and connections to understand how that terrorist group is trying to strike out against travelers around the world. It was information from this source that caused the international alert about carrying laptops and other electronic devices earlier this year. And how did Donald Trump’s loose lip affect this ship?

You are right. I stand corrected. I significantly underestimated Trump's propensity for self-destruction.
Give him a few more days of talking and who knows where things will be. His lawyer must be sick.....

CV Griz Fan said:
Fat Bruno said:

By Mark Sumner

You are right. I stand corrected. I significantly underestimated Trump's propensity for self-destruction.
Give him a few more days of talking and who knows where things will be. His lawyer must be sick.....

... unless he's only concerned with billable hours.

Netanyahoo lobbied for Trump's election and got the result he wanted. Good luck going forward, Bibi.

grizinmt said:
Netanyahoo lobbied for Trump's election and got the result he wanted. Good luck going forward, Bibi.

Sure makes the Saudi Royal family happy too, along with the Bin Ladens and Wahhabi extremists.

Russia, Russia, Russia. Oops. Guess it was Russia, Democrats, Russia, Hillary, Russia, Podesta, Russia, Holder, Russia, Comey, Russia, Rosenstein, Russia, media.

See, Gdive ... it's not about Russia, per se; it's about being their candidate, their whore, and their money launderer. Nice story today about the new Russian national pastime of laughing their asses off, countrywide, over having elected the biggest, psycho buffoon in history as their arch rival's "president." I have to say that I, myself, am finding it quite amusing in a black humor, horror story kind of way.

Fat Bruno said:
See, Gdive ... it's not about Russia, per se; it's about being their candidate, their whore, and their money launderer. Nice story today about the new Russian national pastime of laughing their asses off, countrywide, over having elected the biggest, psycho buffoon in history as their arch rival's "president." I have to say that I, myself, am finding it quite amusing in a black humor, horror story kind of way.

Geez, you are a clueless wonder.

Glendivegriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Ooh, powerful rejoinder ... the essence of cluelessness. And, you're too stupid to know the bogus "Wah, the dems did it too," is pathetic, transparent deflection.

Fat Bruno said:
Glendivegriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Ooh, powerful rejoinder ... the essence of cluelessness. And, you're too stupid to know the bogus "Wah, the dems did it too," is pathetic, transparent deflection.

Lol. You don't even know the material. So enlighten us dipshit.

Glendivegriz said:
Fat Bruno said:
Glendivegriz said:
Fat Bruno said:

Lol. You don't even know the material. So enlighten us dipshit.

To enlighten you, we'd have to shoot your dried up, little pinhead directly into the sun.

Glendivegriz said:
Whatever that is suppose to mean. goodbye dipshit.

Well, uh, see, the sun be givin off enough light to enlighten even your micro-black hole of a micro-brain. How you likin those indictments? ... speculation is that Papadopoulos has been wearing a wire for months, now ... some damn fine repartee with the other Trumperhhoids on there, if so.

Keep clinging to that Uranium One deal til the Autumn wind blows your shrivelled ass off the tree.

Fat Bruno said:
Glendivegriz said:
Whatever that is suppose to mean. goodbye dipshit.

Well, uh, see, the sun be givin off enough light to enlighten even your micro-black hole of a micro-brain. How you likin those indictments? ... speculation is that Papadopoulos has been wearing a wire for months, now ... some damn fine repartee with the other Trumperhhoids on there, if so.

Keep clinging to that Uranium One deal til the Autumn wind blows your shrivelled ass off the tree.

Speculation huh? That's some damn fine evidence. By the way, Manafort probably has more Hilliary garbage with his contacts with the Podesta boys. We will see. Keep spinning. Have fun screaming at the sky next week.

Back