• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Obama Sexual Misconduct Rules Scrapped

84GRIZ

DONOR
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/22/betsy-devos-college-sexual-misconduct-guidelines/693690001/

Looks to me like they are putting some more common sense rules in place.

84GRIZ said:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/09/22/betsy-devos-college-sexual-misconduct-guidelines/693690001/

Looks to me like they are putting some more common sense rules in place.
In many places.

I can add a abundance of things from the Obama administration that should be scrapped.

Betsy doesn't have to worry about anyone grabbing her ... unless someone mistakes purse for pussy. What I like about "conservative" women is that they like being victims of trog droolers ... just like right wing voters like being kicked around by the people they vote for ... natural born victims.

Fat Buno is a Loser! Lets get back to football instead of the Loser who fail us for 8 years..Harvard graduate who really serve us well! what a joke!

Great thread. I'm really looking forward to the polite and thoughtful debate that is sure to follow. There will be very relevant points raised, and I'm sure some people's minds will be changed about political topics here on a college football message board based on the thoughts of other posters. When I want to know how to properly set a toilet, I search the forums on Gardening.com. Likewise, I always come here first when I want to be politically enlightened on a beautiful Friday evening before WE PLAY THE FUCKING EWU EAGLES TOMORROW NIGHT!

Fat Bruno said:
Betsy doesn't have to worry about anyone grabbing her ... unless someone mistakes purse for pussy. What I like about "conservative" women is that they like being victims of trog droolers ... just like right wing voters like being kicked around by the people they vote for ... natural born victims.

:lol: :lol:

Look up "Victim" in the dictionary...there's a Dem's picture. They invented the damned word. Victims of EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY.

CDAGRIZ said:
Great thread. I'm really looking forward to the polite and thoughtful debate that is sure to follow. There will be very relevant points raised, and I'm sure some people's minds will be changed about political topics here on a college football message board based on the thoughts of other posters. When I want to know how to properly set a toilet, I search the forums on Gardening.com. Likewise, I always come here first when I want to be politically enlightened on a beautiful Friday evening before WE PLAY THE f***[*] EWU EAGLES TOMORROW NIGHT!

Just understand that every President this century has sucked, and you're fine.

ordigger said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Great thread. I'm really looking forward to the polite and thoughtful debate that is sure to follow. There will be very relevant points raised, and I'm sure some people's minds will be changed about political topics here on a college football message board based on the thoughts of other posters. When I want to know how to properly set a toilet, I search the forums on Gardening.com. Likewise, I always come here first when I want to be politically enlightened on a beautiful Friday evening before WE PLAY THE f***[*] EWU EAGLES TOMORROW NIGHT!

Just understand that every President this century has sucked, and you're fine.

:lol:

montanaguy said:
mcg said:
Pretty much what you'd expect from a self proclaimed sexual predator.
Really? State your evidence.

He told us he likes to "grab 'em by the p***y". He also told us he liked to parade thru the changing rooms at his beauty contests. He told us.

mcg said:
montanaguy said:
mcg said:
Pretty much what you'd expect from a self proclaimed sexual predator.
Really? State your evidence.

He told us he likes to "grab 'em by the p***y". He also told us he liked to parade thru the changing rooms at his beauty contests. He told us.

Apparently you've never hung out with men before. Furthermore, he didn't say as you and many others misquote that HE grabs them. He said "they'll let you". Which is completely true. Never seen women flocking around rockstars, top level athletes , Hollywood stars, etc. ? It's a real thing Mr Virtuous. Yes, those guys are getting laid like there's no tomorrow. Just ask Bill Clinton.

Here's the quote in question.

cb9cfeaece331330f552140e59f698cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZGrizFan said:
Fat Bruno said:

:lol: :lol:

Look up "Victim" in the dictionary...there's a Dem's picture. They invented the damned word. Victims of EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY.

Riiiiight! This from one of the whining freaks who are victims of immigrants, latinos, Muslims, gays, women, lesbians, transgenders, atheists, progressives, smart people, commies, asians, blacks, welfare people, scientists, literate humans, and anyone who isn't among the stupidest and lowest members of the white demographic like this noisy gleep.

Meanwhile, the embarrassing coward stinking up the White House and the country is spending those valuable presidential hours engaging in a high minded and crucial twitter war with black athletes ... which he sees as another thinly veiled opportunity to suck up to his low minded cornballstituency who as you know are the innocent VICTIMS of black vampires.

Remember the right wing morons who told us that because Trump was rich he would not be beholden to the rich, sociopathic vultures who are picking our bones even though he was one of them!!?

Gary Cohn Is Giving Goldman Sachs Everything It Ever Wanted From the Trump Administration

Yes, they were actually that stupid ... and they continue to eat it up ... another perfect example of how they love being victimized by their superiors.

Back