• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

Usually through empirical evidence. Like answering your question you claimed I never answered, then said it was too long to read.

Haha ... empirical ... I once had a parrot who used words like that but he had more credibility. Fencer is not really stupid; he's just mediocre, and his dishonesty eclipses what few brain rays do manage to shine through.

Meanwhile, Trump demonstrated his powerful and innate empathetic impulses this week ... no, not for the harrican victims, but rather for all the poor rich folks who want lower taxes.

And, Republicans are viciously attacking other Republicans for their lack of compassion for disaster victims who come from parts of the country apart from their own ... Southern GOPigs stymying aid to North Easterners etc. Now, they know how sane people feel about all the dead eyed assholes.

The best thing about Bruno is that he is always wrong. Every. Damn. Time. Without. Exception.

So when he publishes something, you can rest assured it's the opposite. Remember Russia, Russia, Russia - Went nowhere. How about Manaforte? Another nothing burger. In fact, I would be interested if there was anything that he has said that has come true. I mean the statistics and probability says that it could happen.

I hadn't realized that Mueller had closed his investigation ... I must listen to Fox more. On all the other fake news media, the Russian scandals just keep coming and the allegations keep getting worse. What imaginations those guys must have. We may not have to wait for all that, though; Eric says daddy's blotting out reality more every day in order to avoid suicide. It's a right wing thing.

Fat Bruno said:
I hadn't realized that Mueller had closed his investigation ... I must listen to Fox more. On all the other fake news media, the Russian scandals just keep coming and the allegations keep getting worse. What imaginations those guys must have. We may not have to wait for all that, though; Eric says daddy's blotting out reality more every day in order to avoid suicide. It's a right wing thing.

Maybe it's your imagination running rampant with unfulfilled wishes.

Yeah, you’d have to go back to … five minues ago to find the latest news about the Russian investigation. Does anything demonstrate the deficiencies of Fox and its viewers more than this dufuses ignorance? I think the poor gullible simpleton really doesn’t know how much worse the Russia investigation has gotten for Dumpf.

‘Mueller is playing chess — Trump is playing Donkey Kong’: Morning Joe panel mocks outmatched president

Panelists on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” agreed that special counsel Robert Mueller was conducting a strategically brilliant game of chess against President Donald Trump, the target of his investigation — who wasn’t even playing the same game.

The special counsel has reportedly been cooperating with New York’s attorney general, Eric Schneiderman, which could ensnare former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in a pardon-proof trap, because presidential pardons don’t cover state crimes.

“Paul Manafort is clearly becoming very much in the crosshairs of this probe, both with his own dealings with foreign governments, his time working a pro-Russian party in the Ukraine, but also now, as suggested, the idea that he could be leaned upon here,” said Jonathan Lemire, White House correspondent for the Associated Press. “This is going to happen in a state jurisdiction, (so) the president can’t pardon you.”

He said the president’s unusual pardon last week of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio signaled that he was willing to flout conventions for issuing pardons, but the involvement of Schneiderman — who has a long history with Trump — took away that powerful option.

Trump pardons Arpaio and Mueller hits — it’s like they’re paying chess,” said BBC anchor Katty Kay, “and it’s check again. Mueller hits back, okay, we’ll go to the state level and this is where you can’t pardon them. The way that Mueller is handling this is strategically brilliant. He’s keeping the investigation going but he’s giving signals to Trump he’s not going to be messed with.”

Fat Bruno said:
Yeah, you’d have to go back to … five minues ago to find the latest news about the Russian investigation. Does anything demonstrate the deficiencies of Fox and its viewers more than this dufuses ignorance? I think the poor gullible simpleton really doesn’t know how much worse the Russia investigation has gotten for Dumpf.

‘Mueller is playing chess — Trump is playing Donkey Kong’: Morning Joe panel mocks outmatched president

Panelists on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” agreed that special counsel Robert Mueller was conducting a strategically brilliant game of chess against President Donald Trump, the target of his investigation — who wasn’t even playing the same game.

The special counsel has reportedly been cooperating with New York’s attorney general, Eric Schneiderman, which could ensnare former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort in a pardon-proof trap, because presidential pardons don’t cover state crimes.

“Paul Manafort is clearly becoming very much in the crosshairs of this probe, both with his own dealings with foreign governments, his time working a pro-Russian party in the Ukraine, but also now, as suggested, the idea that he could be leaned upon here,” said Jonathan Lemire, White House correspondent for the Associated Press. “This is going to happen in a state jurisdiction, (so) the president can’t pardon you.”

He said the president’s unusual pardon last week of former Sheriff Joe Arpaio signaled that he was willing to flout conventions for issuing pardons, but the involvement of Schneiderman — who has a long history with Trump — took away that powerful option.

Trump pardons Arpaio and Mueller hits — it’s like they’re paying chess,” said BBC anchor Katty Kay, “and it’s check again. Mueller hits back, okay, we’ll go to the state level and this is where you can’t pardon them. The way that Mueller is handling this is strategically brilliant. He’s keeping the investigation going but he’s giving signals to Trump he’s not going to be messed with.”

Quoting Morning Joe? Really? Were the cartoons missing from the paper, is that why you turned to them?
Mueller playing chess? Great, it must give him something to do. So far, they had a high profile search warrant executed that has yielded nothing. Sure, I know the FBI works in a slow fashion, but they would have only done the raid if they were sure they would find something. Or to intimidate, which is probably what the real answer is.
Yes, I agree that Mueller is working with Schneiderman, since they are both doing the bidding of the Democratic Party. Too bad they won't find anything. Just like Bruno, their hopes will be dashed upon the rocks of reality when nothing happens.
The silly statement that the President can't pardon for state crimes is just further proof that you and the writer don't know what they are talking about. This is on the same level as impeach Trump - Restore Hillary. It ain't gonna happen.
Even Democrats are getting tired of this charade, or they are worried about it expanding into the DNC server that was supposedly hacked. Because what's on there is more likely to send people to jail than anything involving Russia.
But please, carry on. The American public are just in love with determined people like you and the Antifa. They are simply awaiting their marching orders to go storm the White House.
Or, they see pure unbridled hate that gets directed at ordinary people for no reason. Yep, I'll bet you anything that Tester will never be found with a picture of him and Antifa. That will help Jon's re-election,

But, I thought the Russia thing was all over ...
Mueller Reportedly Has Joined Forces With The IRS On Russia Investigation

Special counsel Robert Mueller has enlisted agents from the IRS’ Criminal Investigations Unit for his sprawling investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, the Daily Beast reported late Thursday.

The memo appointing Mueller as special counsel gives him a broad mandate to investigate “any matters” that arise from the probe into Russia’s meddling.
The IRS, of course, has access to Trump’s tax records, which he refused to release during the campaign.

Possible financial crimes are a primary focus of Mueller’s team of investigators, who are digging through the financial dealings and real estate holdings of a number of President Donald Trump’s associates. Politico reported this week that Mueller was collaborating with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman on a probe into the finances of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.\

Actually, I was quoting BBC anchor Katty Kay, “It's like they're playing chess and it’s check again. Mueller hits back, okay, we’ll go to the state level and this is where you can’t pardon them. The way that Mueller is handling this is strategically brilliant. He’s keeping the investigation going but he’s giving signals to Trump he’s not going to be messed with.”

Not that Scarborough is a bad source ...he's a FORMER Trump friend and admirer. Trump is gaining more and more Former friends every day.

Yeah, people really are just tired of all that “hating” on the fool “president.” Or, more likely all the hate coming FROM the low life clown.

Fox News Poll: Americans Think Donald Trump Is An Unstable, Dishonest, Immoral Bully
Brutal new “ratings” for the president.

Americans aren’t holding back when it comes to President Donald Trump.

A new poll from Fox News found that many Americans think the 45th president of the United States is an unstable bully.

Respondents were asked how well certain words described the president. For “bully,” 39 percent chose “extremely,” 14 percent chose “very” and 20 percent went with “somewhat.”

For the word “unstable,” 33 percent selected “extremely,” 11 percent chose “very” and 16 percent agreed with “somewhat.”

Trump ally Joe Arpaio so ‘evil to the bone’ German viewers thought documentary was a hoax: filmmaker

The German filmmaker who produced a 2001 documentary about Maricopa County, AZ’s former sheriff Joe Arpaio said that the right-wing sheriff is “evil to the bone.” President Donald Trump’s controversial pardon of Arpaio is no surprise, she said, because he and Trump are “soul-mates” — strutting attention addicts with no remorse or empathy.

In an op-ed column for The Daily Beast, Marianne Schaefer Trench said that Arpaio preened for her crew’s cameras and that the entire enterprise made them “feel dirty.”

When the documentary aired in Germany, viewers thought they were watching a comedy “mockumentary,” but then realized that what they were seeing was real.

Trench wrote that she had initially had difficulty getting funding for the documentary because no one believed that such flagrant and disgusting racist abuse was being allowed to take place in the United States.

“There was no problem getting the man to cooperate,” Trench wrote. “He craved the spotlight and behaved obnoxiously to satisfy the camera. Despite his cooperation, the filming became more difficult by the day because my crew developed such disgust and hatred for the man that I feared they would turn violent. We all started to feel dirty because we realized in some sick way we were feeding his oversized ego.”

“One inmate, Scott Norberg, died in the restraining chair,” she wrote. “The Phoenix New Times compared the video material to watching a snuff film.”

Trench continued, “At least 60 people died in Arpaio’s county jail and many more got injured.

Another pinhead who can't argue the facts ... soooprize. Did you miss the FOX poll, genius. Now, that's the one the rest of us laugh at, but it's the Bible for morons, so read it and weep.

Where's the great Solon who shared his deep legal knowledge re. state pardons by Trump? Suitably hidden away?

Saw this today....notice the LIKE.
2339b7b5527e66592fa344efb3576462.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back