• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...g"the body slammer" g...

zengriz

DONOR
...must step down..if he wins...
...if the republicans accept this guy...
...america has denigrated beyond imagination...

... :wtf:...

Dude gets a pretty simple question on healthcare - what his reaction is to the CBO report, after flip-flopping on his Trump support for so long.

And the dude can't handle it.

Who's the snowflake here?

503Griz said:
Dude gets a pretty simple question on healthcare - what his reaction is to the CBO report, after flip-flopping on his Trump support for so long.

Was it Mike Mansfield's first or second term in Congress when he viciously attacked Edward R. Murrow? I forget.

Thank the Sky Daddy that Morontanans did not waver in maintaining our status as a building blockhead of the Idiocracy.

But Murrow got up and decked Mike, so no pol has tried it again for sixty years. Now, the floodgates have been thrown open, again, by this careless journo
s failure to groin kick GG from his advantageous position on the floor.

Ursa Major said:
503Griz said:

Was it Mike Mansfield's first or second term in Congress when he viciously attacked Edward R. Murrow? I forget.

That's fake news, and I'm going to investigate the leaks!!

Just as soon as I push this prime minister from Montenegro out of the way, and figure out what this "NaDoh" that everyone's talking about is. Ohhh, I hope it's like Play-Doh. I have Play-Doh. It's good Play-Doh. I have the best Play-Doh! And why do black men named Monty need their own Prime Minister?

Violence has no excuse, especially in front of witnesses, however congradulations Gregory Richard Gianforte on your victories, venting your frustrations with an obnoxious reporter and becoming the U.S. congressman representing Montana.

Just wondering, how many that frequent this forum would have like to body slam, Gwen Florio ?????

I feel like Nostradamus tonight, somthing for my friends of the left to thing about,

Robert O’Neill, to bring down John Tester, in 2018.

And the Democratic nomination for president in 2020 will be Mark Zukerberg.

Trump has 93 U.S. Attorney slots unfilled, along with hundreds of other spots in DOJ and State because no one wants to work for the pinhead. And, the quality of potential refills has taken a nosedive from a diving platform already set barely above the level of the increasingly miasmic and undrained swamp. By 2018, you'll be lucky to find anyone who's not an unabashed degenerate admitting to be a Republican.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
503Griz said:

That's fake news, and I'm going to investigate the leaks!!

Just as soon as I push this prime minister from Montenegro out of the way, and figure out what this "NaDoh" that everyone's talking about is. Ohhh, I hope it's like Play-Doh. I have Play-Doh. It's good Play-Doh. I have the best Play-Doh! And why do black men named Monty need their own Prime Minister?

:lol: :lol:

citay said:
AllWeatherFan said:
You know what leaks are good for? Draining swamps. Yeah, that's right, I just made that up.

Did they drain that swamp? Or just move it to Florida....

They just added some dangerous, new reptiles and changed the name to Covfefe.

Now the spoiled prick doesn't want to pose for his mugshot, or soil his grasping fingers with ink like all the other common thugs!

...mug shot campaign poster...
...don't do the crime...
...if you don't have the time...

... :lol: ...

Back