• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

fencer24 said:
Fat Bruno said:
Bruno he have been claiming many many many things in addition to collusion ... a term you seem unable to understand, in the first place. So many of the avenues, side streets, dark alleys, culs de sac, shit hole abysses and open latrines which bedizen the sordid World of Trump have opened up for Mueller that he doan be knowin which be best to go down ... so, he will go down all of them with his ever expanding team and aggressive tactics. If, however it gives you succor, sucker, to see Dump get dumped for raw corruption, money laundering or wotever, instead of or in addition to collusion, then by all means, snuggle close to that fetid, little security blanky of yours and keep gumming its ragged corners in your pathetic, infantile manner. The great beauty of the Russian thing is that it has opened up all other of the dark corners and panicked The Winner into lies and coverups of the kind that Watergate incited in Nixon's reactions.

I ran this through Google Translator, and my computer rebooted. Can someone turn this into English please?

Brevity is a gift. Try this "Mueller has Trump's number".

Now, let's try this: Putin has Trump's number:

‘Putin owns him — 100 percent’: Morning Joe panel agrees Russia is blackmailing Trump

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough suggested President Donald Trump is being blackmailed by Russian president Vladimir Putin.

“The only person that I certainly can think of that he has never insulted, that he has never attacked is Vladimir Putin, which, again, raises the question, and I will ask it again on TV: What does Vladimir Putin have on Donald Trump?” Scarborough said. “Because whatever it is, it must be extraordinary.”

MSNBC contributor Donny Deutsch took it a step further.

“Joe, I’m a businessman, (and) I will tell you with certainty certainty — he clearly owns him,” Deutsch said. “I’m going to say this with 100 percent certainty. All kinds of business shenanigans, inappropriate money laundering, whatever you name it, money coming from Russia into the United States in illegal ways in this enterprise — all the way to to the dossier we’ve heard about, the tapes. He owns him, there’s no other explanation.”

Trump ‘submissive’ to Putin, say former envoys

President Donald Trump’s praise of Russian leader Vladimir Putin’s expulsion of hundreds of American diplomats is making America look weak in front of the foreign strongman, say diplomats who have served both Republican and Democrat presidents.

“Having served at State for 25 yrs under R/Ds, Trump's defense of Putin over expelled U.S. diplomats one of most shameful of his presidency,” wrote Aaron David Miller, an advisor to both Republican and Democratic secretaries of state who worked on Arab–Israeli negotiations during the George W. Bush administration.

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations from 2013 to 2017, Samantha Power, called Trump’s response to Putin “unfathomable” because he is “thanking a foreign dictator for deciding America's business.”

Are you saying that Kim was so prescient that he could anticipate Trump's election? Wow, that is the first time I have heard that. Of course, it may be because no one else is stupid enough to make such a pronouncement. Why did we do nothing except give him money and food for the last 25 years and accepted failed promises in return?
The people who you seem to think are so smart have created this condition. They had a real chance to end it, but they failed. From Clinton to Bush to Obama, none of them took the threat seriously.

They should have. Because now we have to.

Now the left condemns him for making comments they wanted him to make. There is no pleasing the left wings nuts. Oh yes, lets tear down all of history, any monument of history has to represent something bad somewhere according to the left. If these people can't handle USA history, move to another country, it would be the easiest thing. History is history! If we don't learn from it we are deemed to repeat it.

Hmmmmm.

Wonder how many statues of Hitler Germany has publicly displayed???

Perhaps you could study this ? And report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

77matcat said:
Hmmmmm.

Don't give two shits about Germany. My loyalty is to the USA. A simple piece of history doesn't hurt anyone. It is just something for someone or group to bitch about!

What is this? The wingbats last hurrah as Von Trump circles the toilet bowl? They're even sliding in on the gravy from the misty mid-regions of Dak. We're not opposed to ALL statues. There's a 20" granite dildo in LA that we degenerates like a lot ... and the marijuana memorial in San Francisco is one of my favorites. Also, I want that big statue of the broad with the torch in NY harbor to go -- her skirt is too long -- and then be exchanged for one of de Sade.

reinell30 said:
77matcat said:
Hmmmmm.

Don't give two shits about Germany. My loyalty is to the USA. A simple piece of history doesn't hurt anyone. It is just something for someone or group to bitch about!

A simple piece of history.

Hmmmm. Ya that's the ticket. I'm pretty sure that's what the folks protesting were there for. Hahahahaha. That's entertaining.

Simplicity is involved here.
Hahahahaha.

reinell30 said:
77matcat said:
Hmmmmm.

Well, I'm always eager to be a part of any group bitching about making cultural icons of murderous traitors who fought so courageously in the cause of the noble institution of slavery. I feel like such a nitpicking bitch.

fencer24 said:
Are you saying that Kim was so prescient that he could anticipate Trump's election? Wow, that is the first time I have heard that. Of course, it may be because no one else is stupid enough to make such a pronouncement. Why did we do nothing except give him money and food for the last 25 years and accepted failed promises in return?
The people who you seem to think are so smart have created this condition. They had a real chance to end it, but they failed. From Clinton to Bush to Obama, none of them took the threat seriously.

They should have. Because now we have to.
It's precisely because they did take the threat seriously that they "didn't do anything," which is, of course. a lying simplification ... your specialty. Since Kim could level Seoul whenever he wanted to, they probably thought they should take that in to consideration. Do you actually think TweeterDumb is going to solve the problem?

reinell30 said:
Now the left condemns him for making comments they wanted him to make. There is no pleasing the left wings nuts. Oh yes, lets tear down all of history, any monument of history has to represent something bad somewhere according to the left. If these people can't handle USA history, move to another country, it would be the easiest thing. History is history! If we don't learn from it we are deemed to repeat it.

Yeah, the left ... and dozens of prominent Republicans. Meanwhile, you seem to be Hellbent on repeating your own favorite parts of history ... the Civil War and the Third Reich.

So Fat Bruno and 77matcat, you are suddenly offended by a Robert E. Lee statue? Why weren't you offended last year or in years past? Or I know, couldn't think about it on your own, it took a group of losers to identify it for you!

Latest posts

Back