• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

zengriz said:
...didn't think there was a bigger scum bag...
...along comes donald trump junior...
...sleaze runs in the family...

... :lol: ...

It's hard to come up with historical analogies for the Trumps ... at least if you limit yourself to the species. There may have been pesticide riddled cockroach clans which could compare, but I think that amongst homo sapiens or their near kin the Borgias, had they been a lot stupider, might be the nearest equivalent.

Fat Bruno said:
zengriz said:

It's hard to come up with historical analogies for the Trumps ... at least if you limit yourself to the species. There may have been pesticide riddled cockroach clans which could compare, but I think that amongst homo sapiens or their near kin the Borgias, had they been a lot stupider, might be the nearest equivalent.

I wish Donald Trump would post on Egriz, he would have a lot of competition in this field...

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
zengriz said:

I wish Donald Trump would post on Egriz, he would have a lot of competition in this field...

Trump probably is now at the point where he regrets the presidential run. If Mueller gets ahold of his taxes and other financial records, look out. The "sleeze" factor won't be the issue....

Right ... you wonder how he could have been stupid enough to put himself in a position where he would be scrutinized regarding every aspect of his corrupt life. But, then you realize he is incomparably stupid at everything else, as well, and is the winner of many stupidity contests.

citay said:
Fat Bruno said:
I, too, am a tits guy, and am a proud member of the demographic who tunes into Fox roughly 30 times a day to see a good pair since at my age I can only remember my last sighting for ten minutes. Some say this is why you have to divide the no. of Fox’s daily hits by thirty to get a realistic count of their viewership … liberal twaddle … who cares as long as Rupert has the same tastes we do? I only hope I die before he does because it is said that his sons may actually transform the place into a news site once he’s gone … a disaster in waiting.

Probably another of the many areas where you and me disagree, Mr. Bruno, the women at Fox News. I guess, finally, they just got fed up. Having a hand up their crotch. Being forced to strip naked in Roger Ailes's office, or give up that cookie for a promotion. "Violations", they called it.They said it was demeaning, that they were valued only as sex objects, not human beings "with feelings" or as talents apart from their sex appeal. Gimme a break! With so much pussy running around there, how could you blame Ailes and O'Reilly for reaching into the cookie jars? And as for the women, c'mon! If a handsome sexy guy like Roger Ailes wants a little on the side, why not just lean back and enjoy it? Well, not even my wife sides with me on this one, so I bet you don't either. But I'm sure we can agree one thing: Women sure can be stubborn mules, no?

So much for your basketball posts. You both sound like obsessed crazy people. Have a blast with your new buddy. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat Bruno said:
Right ... you wonder how he could have been stupid enough to put himself in a position where he would be scrutinized regarding every aspect of his corrupt life. But, then you realize he is incomparably stupid at everything else, as well, and is the winner of many stupidity contests.

Proactive pardons may be his only solution at this point...

Ursa Major said:
Fat Bruno said:
Where are our beloved conservative peers hiding? And, why? I have known several conservatives who were intelligent enough to hold their own in a debate — or to at least make for an interesting argument. Of course, those who were intelligent enough intellectually were sociopaths, and those who were not sociopaths, were intellectually deficient … so maybe they just don’t think they’re competing with a full arsenal?

:lol:
Possibly saving their political discussions for a forum other than this small school college sports message board? This particularly dirty corner visited most often by the most arrogant, condescending and narcissistic poster that's ever created an account here. And that is really saying something. Hilariously ironic that you and trump have as much in common as you do. You go ahead and skewer me with that rapier wit you're so sure you possess, after all you ARE the smartest person alive today.

Maybe look into picking up whittling, you need a hobby (read: life). In the meantime, enjoy your circle jerk with your new buddy Ursa. [emoji12]

Hahaha ... wow, bud, a Trump lover comparing me to Trump himself in order to create an insult?!! That says all you need to know about the muddled state of a Trumperhhoid's "thinking."
So, tell me ... which big time, right wing cesspool is the one in which you deign to proffer your fatal wisdom? I'd be glad to come over there for a minute or two to "skewer" your whiney ass there, if this place doesn't do it for you.

...this just in..hot off the press...
...the white house installs revolving door...
...'the mooch' lasts 10 days..don't let the door hit...

Too bad the swamp he keeps draining are people he placed in the positions. Large waste of time...he is finding out the hard way he can't just get rid of all the Washington DC trash senators and the voters keep putting the same ones back in place... what a country!

The Mooch follows Grizzly Athletics on twitter. Hahaha.

3c6cce229ae45a10d4b7843c44f429a9.jpg

Fat Bruno said:
Is Don firing Senators, now? And, they're holding flash special elections to put them right back in?

Come to my tailgate this fall and I will spell it out for you....

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
I wish he had the power to fire senators and congressman. I would get rid of Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and McCain to start. Then anyone over 12 years in office would be next.

Wow...
Might as well just change us over to a dictatorship while we're at it eh? Who needs elections and all that shit anymore now that Hair Drumph is in charge :?

Oh, Hair Drumph! There you go again! You think you're so clever. Poor Donald, already stuck in that dump of a White House, while you guys go on making fun not only of him, but me and my thin-skinned bleeding-ulcer friends. Do you want us all to have nervous breakdowns? Can't we get back to "lock her up!" Or "Obama is a Muslim!" Or "Repeal Obamacare!" The terrible things you're saying about poor Donald are just breaking my heart...
--If you stuck a post-it on him for every lie he's told, he'd look like a mummy!
--His Bible is a balance sheet, his ethics a coin slot, his God the Almighty Buck!
--His intellectual wheels fell off about the eighth grade!
--If Jesus came back to earth, he'd make Donald Trump do push-ups on Morning Joe!
--Donald Trump: The Charles Barkley of golf.
--Donald Trump: Make America an Edsel again!
And then you just can't stop at Donald; you have to attack his friends...
--Sarah Huckabee graduated from Trump University: B.A. in B.S.
--If Chris Christie fell down bowling, he'd roll into the gutter!
--If Jesus came back to earth, he'd make Jeff Sessions march in the Freedom Parade, smoking a joint!
--Jeff Sessions's idea of hip: Mike Huckabee playing guitar.

You guys will stop at nothing! Sheesh! I just can't take it anymore....

fencer24 said:
May have to take it for at least three and a half more years.

The addition of Greg Andrés to Mueller's team of prosecutors can't make Donald feel all that great. A New York attorney with expertise in financial crimes like bribes, money laundering, fraud etc. Mueller has a broad mandate indeed.....

Back