• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

Fat Bruno said:
I had not realized the direct payments had been cut. Still, these remaining payments are huge subsidies which in effect pay for the farmer’s insurance, if I read you correctly. In addition, there are several other proposed cuts which will also affect farmers in these areas. Together with health care and other cuts, the total effect would be huge. Most of these will not pass, but still you’d think the attempted harm would tell these people something that they don’t want to face about their political orientation.

The farmers still end up paying, on average, 40% of the premium out of their own pockets.
And yes, the mango Mussolini is gladly throwing the guys under the bus along with all of his other supporters.

I am a conservative, an avaricious buck-hustling bleeding ulcer conservative. I loved it that for eight years we could vilify Obama! Call him a Muslim. A Communist .A grifter. I loved that any time I turned on my radio I could hear all kinds of vile invective directed his way by my cadre of right-wing friends in the media--24 hours a day, anywhere I travelled in the country. How thrilled I was when my beloved Trump sent his sleuths to Hawaii to prove once and for all that Obama was not even an American, and my buddy Republicans kept absolutely silent so the fun times could roll on even if we all knew that was a bogus cynical ploy.What a glorious period that was! No matter my liberal friends say I'm just a gold-digger who saw his stock portfolio double twice during the Obama years. Or that Obama inherited a tire fire: Two unfunded wars, and the greatest economic recession since the Great Depression. Screw them! Of course, I don't give Obama any credit for that, because we all know he was a Communist.

But now--woe is me! Poor me! I get my guy in there, my beloved Hair Trumpf, and all you liberals can do is tear him down. Please! I can't take it! My beloved Trump, can't you just give...him...a...chance? I'll bet the night of his inauguration you were having secret strategy sessions to destroy him, trying to pull a Mitch McConnell on us. Well, I never called Obama any names! Not I! I may have enjoyed the fun but I never said anything about it.Now you're picking on poor Jared Kushner, just because a man who was a private citizen while Obama was still President tried to forge a private communication channel with the Russians, with NO motive beyond forging a better relationship with one of our most bitter adversaries, one that all intelligence agencies agree hacked the DNC and tried to influence our election. What about Hillary! You liberals! I just can't take it anymore! Puh-lease, lay off. Just lay off! My poor sensitive skin! I can't take it! I can't take it!

I know ... it's a bitch. And, now all those effete Europeans are piling on ... Merkel, Der Spiegel, almost every major Euro media, then Macron, a goddamned Frenchman, who we all know are degenerate weaklings, goes mano a mano and physically assaults our man's hand ... with embarrassing results for flabby American manhood.

You said it--those "effete Europeans!" God how I hate them! Oh, wait...my first true not puppy love was a beautiful gracious French woman that I met in grad school. And one of my best friends is an American pro basketball player who married a French woman, settled down in Paris and absolutely loves it there. We've had some great times playing golf and hanging out at cafes, drinking wine and eating Freedom Fries. So can we just exclude France from the conversation? And...ah, Germany too. My wife is an artist, and her career has taken off after a German museum held a major retrospective for her. Some of those Germans are real nice smart people, I can tell you that from my own personal experience, though I am much more comfortable with what I hear on Fox News, because, well, I'm just comfortable with Fox News, period. Face it, I'm a "tits guy" and you see some great tits on Fox News! Man, when one of those tits babes crosses her legs, and you can see right up almost to her crotch...I'm eating it up, I don't care what they say! You reach a certain age, and you just get off on that stuff, know what I mean? If those babes tell me to hate Europeans, or Obama, or Pelosi, or Hillary, or the ACLU, or Planned Parenthood, or Mexicans, or tree huggers, or San Francisco, or liberals--what's a guy to do? I mean, those are some great tits!!

I, too, am a tits guy, and am a proud member of the demographic who tunes into Fox roughly 30 times a day to see a good pair since at my age I can only remember my last sighting for ten minutes. Some say this is why you have to divide the no. of Fox’s daily hits by thirty to get a realistic count of their viewership … liberal twaddle … who cares as long as Rupert has the same tastes we do? I only hope I die before he does because it is said that his sons may actually transform the place into a news site once he’s gone … a disaster in waiting.

A hundred years ago in high school we use to say more than a handful is wasted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fat Bruno said:
I, too, am a tits guy, and am a proud member of the demographic who tunes into Fox roughly 30 times a day to see a good pair since at my age I can only remember my last sighting for ten minutes. Some say this is why you have to divide the no. of Fox’s daily hits by thirty to get a realistic count of their viewership … liberal twaddle … who cares as long as Rupert has the same tastes we do? I only hope I die before he does because it is said that his sons may actually transform the place into a news site once he’s gone … a disaster in waiting.

Probably another of the many areas where you and me disagree, Mr. Bruno, the women at Fox News. I guess, finally, they just got fed up. Having a hand up their crotch. Being forced to strip naked in Roger Ailes's office, or give up that cookie for a promotion. "Violations", they called it.They said it was demeaning, that they were valued only as sex objects, not human beings "with feelings" or as talents apart from their sex appeal. Gimme a break! With so much pussy running around there, how could you blame Ailes and O'Reilly for reaching into the cookie jars? And as for the women, c'mon! If a handsome sexy guy like Roger Ailes wants a little on the side, why not just lean back and enjoy it? Well, not even my wife sides with me on this one, so I bet you don't either. But I'm sure we can agree one thing: Women sure can be stubborn mules, no?

We’re entering the “Great Father” phase of our history … this would sound good in N. Korea or, previously, in Mao’s China. Maybe Dear Leader will swim the Potomac today with an anvil on his back, or crush the hands of a hundred effeminate Frenchmen ... for us and for America which, for my money, is already getting purdy great. Can you feel it?

Statement from the new, even more feverish Trump press office:

“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him,” the statement from White House spokeswoman Hope Hicks reads. “He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor … and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.”

Probably another of the many areas where you and me disagree, Mr. Bruno, the women at Fox News. I guess, finally, they just got fed up. Having a hand up their crotch. Being forced to strip naked in Roger Ailes's office, or give up that cookie for a promotion. "Violations", they called it.They said it was demeaning, that they were valued only as sex objects, not human beings "with feelings" or as talents apart from their sex appeal. Gimme a break! With so much pussy running around there, how could you blame Ailes and O'Reilly for reaching into the cookie jars? And as for the women, c'mon! If a handsome sexy guy like Roger Ailes wants a little on the side, why not just lean back and enjoy it? Well, not even my wife sides with me on this one, so I bet you don't either. But I'm sure we can agree one thing: Women sure can be stubborn, no?
[/quote]

They just won't let men be men or molesters be molesters.

Fat Bruno said:
We’re entering the “Great Father” phase of our history … this would sound good in N. Korea or, previously, in Mao’s China. Maybe Dear Leader will swim the Potomac today with an anvil on his back, or crush the hands of a hundred effeminate Frenchmen ... for us and for America which, for my money, is already getting purdy great. Can you feel it?

Statement from the new, even more feverish Trump press office:

“President Trump has a magnetic personality and exudes positive energy, which is infectious to those around him,” the statement from White House spokeswoman Hope Hicks reads. “He has an unparalleled ability to communicate with people, whether he is speaking to a room of three or an arena of 30,000. He has built great relationships throughout his life and treats everyone with respect. He is brilliant with a great sense of humor … and an amazing ability to make people feel special and aspire to be more than even they thought possible.”

My sources tell me the Trumpster sneaked over to Muirfiled and shot 12 under par, acing all four par three's. But you'll never see that in the liberal media.

We’ve just learned that the CBO is now being manipulated by liberal moles in order to make the Trumpcare plan look bad. As we all know, you should be able to take 800 billion dollars out of something — anything -- and, at the same time, make it much better than it was before … while providing tax relief to America’s billionaires. I just hope people are not taken in by this latest liberal ploy.

Where are our beloved conservative peers hiding? And, why? I have known several conservatives who were intelligent enough to hold their own in a debate — or to at least make for an interesting argument. Of course, those who were intelligent enough intellectually were sociopaths, and those who were not sociopaths, were intellectually deficient … so maybe they just don’t think they’re competing with a full arsenal?

Fat Bruno said:
Where are our beloved conservative peers hiding? And, why? I have known several conservatives who were intelligent enough to hold their own in a debate — or to at least make for an interesting argument. Of course, those who were intelligent enough intellectually were sociopaths, and those who were not sociopaths, were intellectually deficient … so maybe they just don’t think they’re competing with a full arsenal?

:lol:

Insiders are saying that Trump was set to renege on his promise to pull out of the Paris Accords, but that his feelings were so badly hurt by nasty Yurpeans on his goofy trip that he wanted to strike back. It’s good to know we have a mature leader who will not take shit from forners. Also, his hand still hurts but he hides the pain and is now working with a Gripmaster … his staff has not revealed to him that it was made in France.

...never been a hater...
...never hated any republican...
...actually thought that g dub half humorous...
...this clown shoe..red nose..mango hair changed all that...

... :hater: ...

Fat Bruno said:
Insiders are saying that Trump was set to renege on his promise to pull out of the Paris Accords, but that his feelings were so badly hurt by nasty Yurpeans on his goofy trip that he wanted to strike back. It’s good to know we have a mature leader who will not take shit from forners. Also, his hand still hurts but he hides the pain and is now working with a Gripmaster … his staff has not revealed to him that it was made in France.

I thought he called Fox News to get their advice on whether or not he should pull out of the Climate Accord?

Fat Bruno said:

I'm guessing this is close to the truth. How much time is left in this term.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There ya all go again, taking shots at my guy Trump. Well--I'm still here, defending him, cause Fox News is still defending him, and, well, you know my views about those crypto-Fascist Barbie Dolls and Roger Ailes's neo-Nazi Howdy Doody, Sean Hannity. (God rest Roger's poor liberal-abused soul.) If Sean and them women with luscious tits and long legs are still for Trump, that's good enough for me!

I remember the little boy who told his teacher, "I think my Dad wants to hit me. "But why?" asked the teacher. "Cause he done it," said the boy. That's Trump on global warming. He said he was gonna do it, and he done it. It may be the only promise he done kept, but at least he done it. Now all the CEO's who supported him are running like cockroaches, maybe because they know that's the one form of life that will survive any global disaster. I mean, why did they support him in the first place? Just a bunch yellow-belly weak-spined turncoats if you ask me, probably liberals in their hearts anyway.

The good news for me--finally!--is that some jobs are opening up thanks to Trump. I've got an application in to work on the pipeline, though that could be a short-term gig. I have yet to see any postings for coal miners, but I'm hopin'. A friend of mine got an offer picking cherries on the Flathead because some "ill-eagles" had to flee, but he turned it down. I mean, that's hard work and not very much money. But I know the good times are ready to roll under Trump, you just wait and see. You just...wait.

citay said:
There ya all go again, taking shots at my guy Trump. Well--I'm still here, defending him, cause Fox News is still defending him, and, well, you know my views about those crypto-Fascist Barbie Dolls and Roger Ailes's neo-Nazi Howdy Doody, Sean Hannity. (God rest Roger's poor liberal-abused soul.) If Sean and them women with luscious tits and long legs are still for Trump, that's good enough for me!

I remember the little boy who told his teacher, "I think my Dad wants to hit me. "But why?" asked the teacher. "Cause he done it," said the boy. That's Trump on global warming. He said he was gonna do it, and he done it. It may be the only promise he done kept, but at least he done it. Now all the CEO's who supported him are running like cockroaches, maybe because they know that's the one form of life that will survive any global disaster. I mean, why did they support him in the first place? Just a bunch yellow-belly weak-spined turncoats if you ask me, probably liberals in their hearts anyway.

The good news for me--finally!--is that some jobs are opening up thanks to Trump. I've got an application in to work on the pipeline, though that could be a short-term gig. I have yet to see any postings for coal miners, but I'm hopin'. A friend of mine got an offer picking cherries on the Flathead because some "ill-eagles" had to flee, but he turned it down. I mean, that's hard work and not very much money. But I know the good times are ready to roll under Trump, you just wait and see. You just...wait.

Probably the funniest thing that I've read on egriz in a long while. Nice work...

...didn't think there was a bigger scum bag...
...along comes donald trump junior...
...sleaze runs in the family...

... :lol: ...

Back