• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

Fat Bruno said:
The EPA has been corrupted by corporate influence but still provides massive protection to the environment, something idiots don't comprehend or care about. Destroying it instead of making it stronger is something short sighted fools dream of. I voted for Bernie, but, yes, HIllary would have been infinitely superior to this insane, certifiably demented freak. And, that worry about her wealth is so principled of you ... you do know Dumpf is a rich sociopath, don't you? Or, are you the kind of hypocrite who's only worried about that in Democrats?

I am no hypocrite!
I am on board with Trump all the way!
I am for everyone being wealthy. Democrats are for everyone being on welfare, everyone being supported by the tax payer!
I am not for career politicians!
I believe in term limits!
I believe the rich will get richer before the poor get richer!
Bernie had some great ideas, too bad Washington is all about party affiliation!
If you are an investor who has invested in your future, have you looked at your profit % since Mr. Trump took office? Have you seen the Dow? Maybe this isn't important to you.
EPA used to have good ideas, now they are corrupt and way over the top, Like the rest of politicians!

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
The EPA has been corrupted by corporate influence but still provides massive protection to the environment, something idiots don't comprehend or care about. Destroying it instead of making it stronger is something short sighted fools dream of. I voted for Bernie, but, yes, HIllary would have been infinitely superior to this insane, certifiably demented freak. And, that worry about her wealth is so principled of you ... you do know Dumpf is a rich sociopath, don't you? Or, are you the kind of hypocrite who's only worried about that in Democrats?

I am no hypocrite!
I am for everyone being wealthy. Democrats are for everyone being on welfare, everyone being supported by the tax payer!
If you are an investor who has invested in your future, have you looked at your profit % since Mr. Trump took office? Have you seen the Dow? Maybe this isn't important to you.
EPA used to have good ideas, now they are corrupt and way over the top, Like the rest of politicians!

Unfortunately, the Trump stock market bubble was a little short lived.....The market now might have doubts that he can get things done legislatively. If he ends up not too wounded on this Russia business don't be surprised if we moves more "center" in his approach. Much like Clinton did in after the '94 off year congressional losses. Trump is no idealoge. He'll move to where he can get wins.....

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

I am no hypocrite!

Wow! There are so many simple minded generalizations there that your re-education would have to start with a brain transplant. Sooo, I'll just deal with one: of course, stocks went up temporarily because his policies are all meant for the wealthy. They thought he would deregulate everything in order to allow them to steal more efficiently, which of course he would do if he could. Now, that they've begun to realize he can't deliver anything but tweet storms and horse shit, they've begun to lose heart. And, you're actually ignorant enough to think the market going up is him helping the little guy! Meanwhile, your "thoughts" on welfare are so shallow and ignorant that you should be ashamed. The only real welfare bums in America are the pig greedy rich who steal from every decent hard working taxpayer in the country ... and fools like you are simple enough to vote them in -- every time.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

I am no hypocrite!

Wow! There are so many simple minded generalizations there that your re-education would have to start with a brain transplant. Sooo, I'll just deal with one: of course, stocks went up temporarily because his policies are all meant for the wealthy. They thought he would deregulate everything in order to allow them to steal more efficiently, which of course he would do if he could. Now, that they've begun to realize he can't deliver anything but tweet storms and horse shit, they've begun to lose heart. And, you're actually ignorant enough to think the market going up is him helping the little guy! Meanwhile, your "thoughts" on welfare are so shallow and ignorant that you should be ashamed. The only real welfare bums in America are the pig greedy rich who steal from every decent hard working taxpayer in the country ... and fools like you are simple enough to vote them in -- every time.

What exactly do you do for a living?

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

I am no hypocrite!

I'm a whaler.

Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
I am no hypocrite!

I'm a whaler.
About time you said something funny!

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:
reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

I'm a whaler.
About time you said something funny!

Not really so funny. When the fishing is slow, I'm sometimes asked to stand in for the whale.

...less than a 100 days...
...got us in a flippn' war...
...special kind of stupid...

... :stupid: ...

reinell30 said:
Fat Bruno said:

I am no hypocrite!

sheep

...you know he's a dipsiht...
...standing next to the easter bunny...
...the easter bunny looks like the intelligent one...

... :shock: ...

zengriz said:
...less than a 100 days...
...got us in a flippn' war...
...special kind of stupid...

... :stupid: ...

Exactly which war? Syria? We've bombing and droning for years. Korea? Been there since the 50's. Please clarify and enlighten us.

Donald Trump’s Art Of The Retreat
The master negotiator hasn’t had much success, you know, negotiating.

By Igor Bobic, S.V. Date

WASHINGTON ― Just three months into his presidency, Donald Trump’s bestselling The Art of the Deal might be due for a sequel: The Humility of the Failed Bluff.

The boastful businessman who claimed that his negotiating skills were unsurpassed appears to have met his match a number of times already.

Trump went from accusing the Chinese of manipulating their currency to agreeing that they didn’t. He has not made any visible progress in forcing Mexico to pay for a border wall. He was talked out of abandoning the North American Free Trade Agreement by the leaders of Mexico and Canada. And he was unable to bully Democrats into working with him to repeal the Affordable Care Act.

“He has folded like a lawn chair at the slightest hint of pressure, and he’s getting played like a violin by enemies like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong Un.”

...america the laughing stock of the world...
...ignorance or incompetence take your pick...
...you guys that voted for him are a twisted bunch...

... :lol: ...

Now, he's going to the Coast Guard to cry about how unfair he's treated. If life were fair, he'd be living on the street in a wet cardboard box without health care where he wants to put millions of other people.

...trump calls comney a nut job...
...you can't make this siht up...
...it would actually be fun...
...if it weren't so scary...

... :yikes: ...

Trump is rewarding his parishioners in farm country by proposing $28 billion in cuts to the crop insurance program. The question will be whether they are willing to pay this price to hear more gratifying rhetoric about welfare queens and homo-liberal elitists, or is their own welfare queen status in the form of more gummint subsidies for non-performance more important to them.

Fat Bruno said:
Trump is rewarding his parishioners in farm country by proposing $28 billion in cuts to the crop insurance program. The question will be whether they are willing to pay this price to hear more gratifying rhetoric about welfare queens and homo-liberal elitists, or is their own welfare queen status in the form of more gummint subsidies for non-performance more important to them.

This is a common misconception regarding federal crop insurance. The subsidies that the government pays go towards the premium that is charged by the companies. The growers don't get any benefit from the subsidies if they don't plant a crop (non-performance, if you will) because no planted acres means no premium generated. Source - I am a crop insurance agent.
The 2014 Farm Bill eliminated the Direct Payments that the USDA used to give out to everybody - which truly were your "non-performance gummint subsidies".
I'm very curious to talk to my staunch Trump supporting customers to get their take on what their emperor-god is proposing to do to a bigly important voting bloc.

I had not realized the direct payments had been cut. Still, these remaining payments are huge subsidies which in effect pay for the farmer’s insurance, if I read you correctly. In addition, there are several other proposed cuts which will also affect farmers in these areas. Together with health care and other cuts, the total effect would be huge. Most of these will not pass, but still you’d think the attempted harm would tell these people something that they don’t want to face about their political orientation.

Back