• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trump

Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:
Glendivegriz said:
coyote said:
I have said enough. It won't make any difference to you what I say until you have had enough personally. I believe most people will get there in 6 months unless Trump changes drastically.

A whole lot of nothing but liberal talking points. :clap:

How does that go? "There Are None So Blind
As Those Who Will Not See."

Yep a whole lot of nothing.

Glendivegriz:

They aren't worth the time it takes to type the words for a response to them. Just ignore the Liberals, some day they will understand.

It's time to start giving odds on how long the Trump lunatic asylum will stand. Will Trump win his knife fight with Ryan? Will the GOOP brand be destroyed for one generation or two?

Fat Bruno said:
It's time to start giving odds on how long the Trump lunatic asylum will stand. Will Trump win his knife fight with Ryan? Will the GOOP brand be destroyed for one generation or two?

I agree with your assessment, but you are lowering yourself each time you use the type of language used on conservative radio stations. Take the high road. I wanted everything to work out, but it obviously won't. Trump supporters are sincere. Don't make them dig in just because you attack them. People will feel foolishly gullible when insurance doesn't cover as much with higher rates and taxes for the middle class have gone up. On the up side we should be able to buy a time share on one of the aircraft carriers that will be dry docked in a few years.

Having things "work out" would mean the triumph of Trump's insane agenda. That's the typical liberal "please shoot me in the ass while I utter a very soft and ineffectual demurral" to the actions of the very sincere grotesques who want to destroy the world around me. Time for some fire breathers and an end to the useless Democrats and their polite accommodations.

Fat Bruno said:
Having things "work out" would mean the triumph of Trump's insane agenda. That's the typical liberal "please shoot me in the ass while I utter a very soft and ineffectual demurral" to the actions of the very sincere grotesques who want to destroy the world around me. Time for some fire breathers and an end to the useless Democrats and their polite accommodations.

No - I was hoping he would back off his agenda. I just believe in the saying that you have not built yourself up by putting someone else down.

coyote said:
Fat Bruno said:

No - I was hoping he would back off his agenda. I just believe in the saying that you have not built yourself up by putting someone else down.

I'm not trying to build myself up, down or sideways. But, tearing down the evils of Trump is something we should all be doing.

Fat Bruno said:
coyote said:
Fat Bruno said:

I'm not trying to build myself up, down or sideways. But, tearing down the evils of Trump is something we should all be doing.

I can't argue with that. Although, he appears to be doing a good job all by himself.

coyote said:
Fat Bruno said:
coyote said:
Fat Bruno said:

I can't argue with that. Although, he appears to be doing a good job all by himself.

Really sad in this country when there are so many people who won't support the US President voted in by the people....All people can talk about is how to tear him down. He will triumph the hard way!

So was it just as sad to you, reinell, the last 8 years as people weren't supporting the president voted in by the people? Or was it OK not to support Obama because he is a democrat (and a Kenyan Muslim according to so many supporters of the current president) :roll:
Just because the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't mean it fits any differently...

...this administration is going down...
...fold like fricken' house of cards...
...the buffoon is an embarrassment...
...not to mention the treason part...

... :bs: ...

"reinell30 wrote:
Really sad in this country when there are so many people who won't support the US President voted in by the people....All people can talk about is how to tear him down. He will triumph the hard way!
[/quote]

Yes, I'm tearing up over this headline in the rabidly leftist Wall St. Journal tearing our president down: Trump's Falsehoods Eroding Public Trust, At Home and Abroad

Btw, the WSJ is owned by Rupert Murdoch who also owns Fox "News."

It is absolutely treasonous to support a ludicrous freak who is doing this much damage to the USA.

biga75 said:
So was it just as sad to you, reinell, the last 8 years as people weren't supporting the president voted in by the people? Or was it OK not to support Obama because he is a democrat (and a Kenyan Muslim according to so many supporters of the current president) :roll:
Just because the shoe is on the other foot, doesn't mean it fits any differently...

I supported Obama! I worked for the man for all his 8 years. So you believe because so many didn't support Obama, then it is alright to not support trump because of that? That is good logic I guess.....

reinell30 said:
biga75 said:

I supported Obama! I worked for the man for all his 8 years. So you believe because so many didn't support Obama, then it is alright to not support trump because of that? That is good logic I guess.....

I think you missed the point I was trying to make. You said that is "sad in this country when there are so many people who won't support the US President voted in by the people". Do you apply that sadness to the previous 8 years and the hate and vitriol that was spewed toward Obama, or do you only apply that sadness to the current administration because you voted for him? Just because you "worked" for Obama while serving in the military, doesn't mean you necessarily supported him. Did you vote for him? I'm willing to bet you didn't, and thus didn't "support" him.

biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
biga75 said:

I think you missed the point I was trying to make. You said that is "sad in this country when there are so many people who won't support the US President voted in by the people". Do you apply that sadness to the previous 8 years and the hate and vitriol that was spewed toward Obama, or do you only apply that sadness to the current administration because you voted for him? Just because you "worked" for Obama while serving in the military, doesn't mean you necessarily supported him. Did you vote for him? I'm willing to bet you didn't, and thus didn't "support" him.

Ok, I get your point now. I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't cheer his performance on many ideas, I did agree with many of his ideas. Like wise I didn't ever put him down, never called him names, and never denied him a chance to succeed. When he came up with new ideas, I always waited to see if they worked or not. I always gave him a chance. Unlike people with trump. People won't let him try anything!

reinell30 said:
biga75 said:
reinell30 said:
biga75 said:

Ok, I get your point now. I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't cheer his performance on many ideas, I did agree with many of his ideas. Like wise I didn't ever put him down, never called him names, and never denied him a chance to succeed. When he came up with new ideas, I always waited to see if they worked or not. I always gave him a chance. Unlike people with trump. People won't let him try anything!

Two things. If you are talking about people in general. Many were just as bad.

There has never been someone even close to acting like Trump. Acting like you are having a temper tantrum and lying to everyone when you are wrong doesn't exude confidence. It's hard to get behind a jerk.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you really think we should "give him a chance" to destroy the EPA, wipe out people's health insurance, give more billions to the 1% or any of the other evil and moronic "new ideas" he has? We don't need to wait around for the disasters to oppose that monstrous garbage.

Look at these bastards who won't give Dumpf a ruddy chance:

‘Finalist for biggest loser’: Internet hilariously mocks Paul Ryan and Donald Trump for #Trumpcare FAIL ... after the vote is cancelled BECAUSE IT HAD NO CHANCE TO PASS.

Even worse, it's his own party which won't pass his "new idea" for killing people through his amazing health care plan.

Fat Bruno said:

[/quote]

Do you really think we should "give him a chance" to destroy the EPA, wipe out people's health insurance, give more billions to the 1% or any of the other evil and moronic "new ideas" he has? We don't need to wait around for the disasters to oppose that monstrous garbage.
[/quote]

The EPA is worthless!
If his health Insurance plan isn't better and less costly then Obama care, I hope it doesn't pass either. Any GOP to vote for a plan that isn't better is an idiot! Likewise Democrats putting in such an expensive plan to start with! I haven't see this plan nor have I seen the Obama plan.
So if Hillary Clinton, Multi millionaire was elected it would be better?

The EPA has been corrupted by corporate influence but still provides massive protection to the environment, something idiots don't comprehend or care about. Destroying it instead of making it stronger is something short sighted fools dream of. I voted for Bernie, but, yes, HIllary would have been infinitely superior to this insane, certifiably demented freak. And, that worry about her wealth is so principled of you ... you do know Dumpf is a rich sociopath, don't you? Or, are you the kind of hypocrite who's only worried about that in Democrats?

Back