• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Timer

goatcreekgriz said:
Dutch Lane said:
Does anyone on this cite ever care to just talk about all things grizzly football. I don’t know PR, but do read his posts and I do appreciate most of his insights on all things grizzly football and I do believe he is a sincere supporter of UM and Grizzly football. My question for you catgrad and the other posters who don’t like PR or his posts why don’t you simply PM him or each other with your personal snark rather then expose the rest of the board to it who are here because we care about griz football. Maybe even start your own thread where you and the other haters can bash PR and anyone else you don’t like that way no one else has to be exposed to your exhausting toxicity. Maybe you can call it the “we hate PR and no girls allowed club” What do you say, you can be the mod of your own thread and post your snark about PR to your hearts content. Please give it some serious thought.

P.S. Just so you’ll have something to attack me with I grew up in a blue collar family in Madison county and Butte, worked my way through UM and then law school and worked for myself my whole career and am a low life lawyer too. Thanks can’t wait to read your response. :thumb:
I think PR's posts about football are great, second only to zengriz. I would never bash either one about football.

And AZGrizFan...his posts are super deep and contain lots of good info. You forgot AZGrizFan in your list. :thumb: :cool:

PlayerRep said:
Dutch Lane said:
Does anyone on this cite ever care to just talk about all things grizzly football. I don’t know PR, but do read his posts and I do appreciate most of his insights on all things grizzly football and I do believe he is a sincere supporter of UM and Grizzly football. My question for you catgrad and the other posters who don’t like PR or his posts why don’t you simply PM him or each other with your personal snark rather then expose the rest of the board to it who are here because we care about griz football. Maybe even start your own thread where you and the other haters can bash PR and anyone else you don’t like that way no one else has to be exposed to your exhausting toxicity. Maybe you can call it the “we hate PR and no girls allowed club” What do you say, you can be the mod of your own thread and post your snark about PR to your hearts content. Please give it some serious thought.

P.S. Just so you’ll have something to attack me with I grew up in a blue collar family in Madison county and Butte, worked my way through UM and then law school and worked for myself my whole career and am a low life lawyer too. Thanks can’t wait to read your response. :thumb:

Thanks, Dutch.

As I have said before, my wife's family was from Butte. The "famous" Oakie O'Connor was her uncle. I think I grew up blue collar too, or does this not qualify. From an article Kyle Sample wrote on me:

"A member of the Assiniboine & Sioux Tribe (Fort Peck), PR grew up in a two-room shack devoid of electricity, running water, indoor plumbing or telephone. He and his family remained at Fort Peck until they made the move to Bozeman when PR was 12, following the death of his father."

Sounds like you grew up with a silver spoon in your mouth. :lol:

alabamagrizzly said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
alabamagrizzly said:
What ever it is, it’s still too damn long and leaves us way to much time to argue over stupid bulls**t.

You mean you're not an overemployed lawyer? Or worse yet, you didn't even go to law school? Time to go into your office and look at all the plaques, medals and certificates you have built in your temple to honor you and come into an online website and start bragging about who you used to be...you know like those with their winter homes in Florida. The "...used to be..." state...

Nope and nope. Don’t have an office and I certainly wouldn’t hang my GED in it, something probably 90% of eGrizers would look down on anyway. Blue collar through and through earning my paychecks with my degree from the School of Hard Knocks. Luckily though if your smart enough and work hard, you can definitely earn enough to make sure my family hasn’t anything to worry about. And it doesn’t affect how much I know about most sports, whether I played them in college or not.

Then, you deny being Player Rep? :thumb: Welcome, brother!

statler & waldorf said:
alabamagrizzly said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
alabamagrizzly said:
What ever it is, it’s still too damn long and leaves us way to much time to argue over stupid bulls**t.

You mean you're not an overemployed lawyer? Or worse yet, you didn't even go to law school? Time to go into your office and look at all the plaques, medals and certificates you have built in your temple to honor you and come into an online website and start bragging about who you used to be...you know like those with their winter homes in Florida. The "...used to be..." state...

Nope and nope. Don’t have an office and I certainly wouldn’t hang my GED in it, something probably 90% of eGrizers would look down on anyway. Blue collar through and through earning my paychecks with my degree from the School of Hard Knocks. Luckily though if your smart enough and work hard, you can definitely earn enough to make sure my family hasn’t anything to worry about. And it doesn’t affect how much I know about most sports, whether I played them in college or not.

Then, you deny being Player Rep? :thumb: Welcome, brother!

Look at Dutch's recent post. Can you not stop being stupid or a dick. You muck up the board.

How bout Growing up in a Log house, that allowed snow to drift on your bed, water from an irrigation ditch, coal oil lamp for light, 50 foot to the two holer, with a sears catalog, wood stove,bath in wash tub, moccasins made by Sophie Moise,Canned Meat(Deer or Elk), No saddles, No Bridles(War Bridle made from old rope). All within 20 miles of the U of M(Flathead Reservation). That my friends will build character. Go Griz

Ursa Major said:
I was told by Chris that the countdown clock is set for EG's expected release from Schick Shadel. Apparently, sometimes 10 days isn't enough.

It's Wednesday, which means it's my time for OCD (Outside Connection Day), so a quick comment on this:

Just because I've already been in for 22 consecutive rounds doesn't suggest that the next 10 day period won't be "it". Past performance doesn't indicate and all that jazz. Now, make your fat ass useful and smuggle me in some Old Gran Dad.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
I was told by Chris that the countdown clock is set for EG's expected release from Schick Shadel. Apparently, sometimes 10 days isn't enough.

It's Wednesday, which means it's my time for OCD (Outside Connection Day), so a quick comment on this:

Just because I've already been in for 22 consecutive rounds doesn't suggest that the next 10 day period won't be "it". Past performance doesn't indicate and all that jazz. Now, make your fat ass useful and smuggle me in some Old Gran Dad.

I'm not fat. Litre or half gallon?

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

I'm not fat. Litre or half gallon?

Please accept my most sincere apologies. Now, make your "big and tall" ass useful and smuggle me a half gallon of Old Grand Dad.

Back