• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Answer for Payton

PlayerRep

Payton: "What does this have to do with the FCS or Griz Football?

Forget to take your meds?"

An incident involving a high profile athlete being roughed up by police, tased, handcuffed, and booked into jail, is exactly what happened to former Griz football players Johnson and Kemp, and was a big deal in Griz football several years ago. Kemp looked at a lawsuit against the city. This time a lawsuit was brought. It is based in part on racial discrimination, which is what some alleged in the UM incident. This has a lot to do with Griz football. Learn some Griz history.

This is a lead story on the NYTimes website right now. Fred Royal, the president of the Milwaukee branch of the N.A.A.C.P., said: “For a person to go and have to be physically accosted at the hands of police for a parking citation speaks volumes." I agree. Do you?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/sterling-brown-milwaukee-police-taser.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Speaking of forgetting to take meds, look in the mirror. You may also want to look at the criticism being directed at SdkGriz.

statler & waldorf said:
Locker Room.
He'll keep this constant off topic sh*t up til you put him in his place, Payton.

What's off topic about it? The UM taser incident was made to be huge for UM, and still haunts UM at times. This timely similar incident, which is receding huge press, shows that other cities and police forces can handle the situation in a different. Seems to me that a parking violation and a loud party are about on par.

UM supported the two players, after early investigation, in part because they believed, I think, that the incident had involved some racial aspects. If UM and UM athletics isn't going to support black players in matters involving borderline racism, then it will eventually find it harder to recruit to UM.

In the offseason, it's surprising that some don't want to have a discussion about anything of substance. Perhaps that's because those posters don't have much substance. Just my view.

A question for you. What does your thread about Will Dissly being drafted by the NFL have to do with FCS or Griz Football?

Personally, I enjoyed the thread, but it has less to do with FCS and Griz Football than my recent thread on the Buck taser incident.

Are you seriously so butthurt about someone having the audacity to move one of your threads that you had to start ANOTHER thread about it?

That takes the cake.

AZGrizFan said:
Are you seriously so butthurt about someone having the audacity to move one of your threads that you had to start ANOTHER thread about it?

That takes the cake.

I don't get butthurt. Don't care if the thread was moved. Just answering his question and asking Payton one. I will ask you one. What does his thread about Dissly being drafted have to do with FCS and Griz Football?

You really are still sore that you were so wrong on Stitt, aren't you? And that some of his pointed it up. "Guarantee he will be rehired"? That really is a good one.

The topic is the name of the forum, Montana Grizzlies. Football and the FCS. Your original post had NOTHING to do with the topic(forum)you posted under. So, it therefore got moved FOR you. You then took your pissant entitled indignation back to the same forum. Perhaps you should have expressed your "Answer for Payton" in the form of a Private Message, and not have cluttered this site with your egocentric horsesh*t.
BTW, Fox News Channel just showed the video of the Milwaukee thing. Not ONCE did FNC or anyone shown in the clip mention how similar it was to that of the Johnson and Kemp tasing in Missoula, MT. Get a clue.

statler & waldorf said:
The topic is the name of the forum, Montana Grizzlies. Football and the FCS. Your original post had NOTHING to do with the topic(forum)you posted under. So, it therefore got moved FOR you. You then took your pissant entitled indignation back to the same forum. Perhaps you should have expressed your "Answer for Payton" in the form of a Private Message, and not have cluttered this site with your egocentric horsesh*t.
BTW, Fox News Channel just showed the video of the Milwaukee thing. Not ONCE did FNC or anyone shown in the clip mention how similar it was to that of the Johnson and Kemp tasing in Missoula, MT. Get a clue.

Not true. This was the first sentence of my first post in the thread: "Another national matter similar to what occurred in Missoula with Johnson and Kemp." You must recall that Johnson and Kemp played for the Griz.

Why don't you ask Tru and Kemp if they see similarities? Or their families. Oh, you don't know them. I forgot.

You need to learn to read, and to get a clue. You continue your streak of never posting anything of substance about Griz football.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

That takes the cake.

I don't get butthurt. Don't care if the thread was moved. Just answering his question and asking Payton one. I will ask you one. What does his thread about Dissly being drafted have to do with FCS and Griz Football?

You really are still sore that you were so wrong on Stitt, aren't you? And that some of his pointed it up. "Guarantee he will be rehired"? That really is a good one.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What in the actual fuck does Stitt have to do with this? YOU seem to be the only one who continually brings him up in every thread. YOU seem to be the one obsessed with him.

PlayerRep said:

A question for you. What does your thread about Will Dissly being drafted by the NFL have to do with FCS or Griz Football?

Personally, I enjoyed the thread, but it has less to do with FCS and Griz Football than my recent thread on the Buck taser incident.

Oh I don’t know. A kid from Montana that was highly recruited by the Griz goes FBS and gets drafted into the NFL. I’d say that’s news worthy and not agenda driven.

Paytonlives said:
PlayerRep said:

Oh I don’t know. A kid from Montana that was highly recruited by the Griz goes FBS and gets drafted into the NFL. I’d say that’s news worthy and not agenda driven.

The question to you wasn't whether it was newsworthy. It was what does it have to do with the Griz and FCS? Answer: nothing.

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

That takes the cake.

What in the actual f*** does Stitt have to do with this? YOU seem to be the only one who continually brings him up in every thread. YOU seem to be the one obsessed with him.

Nope, it's you who keeps digging at Hauck, because you are butt hurt about Stitt. It's clear in many of your posts. You are just too far away from UM football to understand what is going on here.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

That takes the cake.

What in the actual f*** does Stitt have to do with this? YOU seem to be the only one who continually brings him up in every thread. YOU seem to be the one obsessed with him.

Nope, it's you who keeps digging at Hauck, because you are butt hurt about Stitt. It's clear in many of your posts. You are just too far away from UM football to understand what is going on here.
Funny. This thread has nothing to do with Stitt OR Hauck (and I didn't bring up EITHER ONE), but you've managed to squeeze your agenda in anyways. :roll: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Funny. This thread has nothing to do with Stitt OR Hauck (and I didn't bring up EITHER ONE), but you've managed to squeeze your agenda in anyways. :roll: :roll:

What's my agenda, other than to support the team? Do you oppose supporting the team?

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

What's my agenda, other than to support the team? Do you oppose supporting the team?

Not sure what your agenda is, but you sure do seem to get wrapped around the axle trying to keep it all straight.

PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:

th

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

th

Hahaha this is gold!

AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
AZGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Not sure what your agenda is, but you sure do seem to get wrapped around the axle trying to keep it all straight.

AZ, you are too far removed from Griz football to comment. I see other posters posting that too. Don't act like you have clue about Griz football, as you don't. Embarissing.

Back