• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Boise area griz fans

coachHart

Just seeing who is out here. Just moved to Nampa from Missoula. Graduated from UM in 2013. Wouldn't mind golfing here and there with other people. Let me know!

Well Coach H, there are a number of Griz fans in Boise. Ursa Major is there, of course. But a warning about golfing with that guy: He'll bring his Costco clubs (always Costco), drink all the beer you buy while he flirts with the beer cart girl, and finally call his Russian mail order bride to come get him from the 15th green when he's too drunk to continue.

EverettGriz said:
Well Coach H, there are a number of Griz fans in Boise. Ursa Major is there, of course. But a warning about golfing with that guy: He'll bring his Costco clubs (always Costco), drink all the beer you buy while he flirts with the beer cart girl, and finally call his Russian mail order bride to come get him from the 15th green when he's too drunk to continue.

:clap:

EverettGriz said:

That sounds like a hell of a time.

coachHart said:
EverettGriz said:

That sounds like a hell of a time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You rotten slanderous bastard!! I’ve never made it past the 7th tee.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Coach!! Lots of Griz fans in the Treasure Valley. There is a small group that gets together in Eagle for the Griz games. As I understand it, tv/online availability (at home) has cut into the size of the group.

The return of UI should help to reignite some rivalry with the many UI fans in the area. Burgers and Brew, in Boise, should be a good place to make fun of the elderly UI fans after we crush them in sport.

I’m not that up on Nampa/Caldwell. A certain Griz fan physician that posts here, leaves me a monthly prescription for Percocet under the water tower in Nampa. He may know more.

Coach,

Cat-Griz is held jointly at a Boise bar called The Crescent. You are welcome, unless you’re an attorney:(http://sportsbarboise.com/)

Sounds like they have a decent turnout for the game.

Latest posts

Back