• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ryan Kessman BYU Transfer flying in Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LakeGriz said:
Well, theoretically, he probably could take 20 credits. But let's get real. He only drags 6 credits with him on the transfer, so you think you'll see your theoretically become reality? Hardly, when there's also spring practice, which is No. 1 priority. I doubt he'll take much more than 12 credits -- enough to be a full time student -- and have to pick up the rest in the summer.

I am sure the academic advisor will make sure all credits are in place to ensure he is eligible for the fall. At least I hope so. Many athletes take summer classes so they don't have to load up in the fall during the season. Most of them are in town for lifting and conditioning anyway.

I hope that this is no more than having a cup of coffee.

However rules are rules. You usually start by breaking the little ones first, than on to bigger and better.

Not the first time an athlete left BYU, because or rules.

Hope the kid has a great career here.

GAW, whatever reasons jocks may have for taking summer stuff, they have to be enrolled for at least 12 credits to be a fulltime student, because it's full-time students who play.

Guys, Ryan is nearly to Missoula - the Nissan Murano just needs a little more gas. Now that it’s 2018, does someone want to start a gofundme???

Kadeezy said:
Guys, Ryan is nearly to Missoula - the Nissan Murano just needs a little more gas. Now that it’s 2018, does someone want to start a gofundme???
I hear he's been working on his kicking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No matter what - Don't give him a free hot dog - or is it a hamburger?
I don't remember which one carries the death penalty.

Hell.... Just don't feed him nothin' !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back