• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Veterans ID Card

Yukon

Hello fellow Vets. I just found out about something that launched last month. I have been wanting this since I left the Air Force in 1997. A veterans ID card. I could never get one, because I was not retired, disabled or current active duty. I could not get military discounts without fumbling through my paperwork to find my DD form 214. That now has changed.

All honorably discharged vets can now apply for a photo veteran ID card. This includes Guard and Reserve.

Use the link below and enter your email address (Bottom/Middle of page "Apply for Printed Veteran ID Card"). The system is currently overloaded with requests, but enter it anyway and then wait for an email with instructions how to get your new ID. I entered mine today and will let you know when I get my instructional email to see how backed up they are.

www.vets.gov

Go Griz and Go USA!

Back