• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Show

Kabooom said:
Let me know when the Shit Show is over please

Check back around 2020. That should allow enough time for the new coaching regime to come in, clean house and start recruiting "their guys" into the program, install their new systems, and perhaps be competitive in the Big Sky again. Of course this all depends on if they luck out and find the right coach for this day and age. If this next hire flops again, check back in 2024. :lol:

poorgriz said:
Kabooom said:

Check back around 2020. That should allow enough time for the new coaching regime to come in, clean house and start recruiting "their guys" into the program, install their new systems, and perhaps be competitive in the Big Sky again. Of course this all depends on if they luck out and find the right coach for this day and age. If this next hire flops again, check back in 2024. :lol:
Say the boys down the road with three straight losing records. Clearly, we have lower tolerance for losing. We are Montana.

kemajic said:
poorgriz said:
Kabooom said:

Say the boys down the road with three straight losing records. Clearly, we have lower tolerance for losing. We are Montana.

No kidding! What kind of fan base rushes the field at the end of an 5-6 losing season?

Back