• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#AskCDA

jodcon said:
I'll help CDA out and dispel any "Hannah has a bad ass" conspiracies.

Hannah-Davis-Ass.jpg

Bump - if anything deserves page 17 status. Welcome to the big time Hannah.

CDA, today I was talking to a lifetime cat fan and the first words out of his mouth were "did you see that Sac St beat the cats today in the BSC basketball tournament"? He followed it up quickly by saying he was glad the cats lost............I asked why and his response was "So we dont lose to the Griz again this year"

What is going on here some weird reverse psychology or are some of the cat fans actually realists and root for a team that they know in their hearts is a third rate team? Please, Please, Please help me understand

Sincerely,

Confused in Colstrip

#seekinglucidity

CDA,
I got home today and my wife had brought home a copy of Bloomberg Businessweek from her Dad's house, if I read that will I become a self-righteous pontificator and start sermonizing every single issue while presenting the points of my agenda as dogmatic truths?

I am concerned here, because I feel much more comfortable issuing a few well-timed quips in hillbilly speak, and the temptation to read "Will Sneakers Save Baltimore?" is getting hard to resist.

Please respond ASAP!

CDA, what are lady teachers so stupid?

http://nypost.com/2016/07/27/its-the-schools-fault-i-had-sex-with-teen-teacher-says/

Sure she is a hot dish but come on man, think of the children. I like gravy on hotdishes

CDA , I drove past your village the other day, who engineered that fucking road work?

Thanks in advance

This might as well be ASKJodcon for all the f$&King advice we're getting from CDA.

So... Jodcon. Am bring my family out for a game this fall and we're looking for a great chicken joint. Any recommendations?

Ps. Am bringing daughters as well. Am I safe having them sit in the box of the pickup I'm renting?

I'll hang up now & get back to my vacation.

jodcon said:
CDA , I drove past your village the other day, who engineered that fucking road work?

Thanks in advance

Jodcon, this is a great question, and one that people often ask me. As luck would have it, I was in that neck of the wape, nape of the woods, just two days ago. It was brutal. It was as if a concussed mule set out the cones and diversions. I apologize on behalf of the entire Gem State that you had to go through it.

Without ever assuming anything outlandish, I can only make the educated guess that said road construction planning was the work of a Montana State College graduate. They own the state in engineering (see, e.g., Reno H. Sales, Silo Dorms, Upon Brown Pond, et al.). This is may be their first attempt to completely bungle design and engineering on foreign soil. That said, it could also be a part of the master plan of the fabled Waded/Choke Alliance (W'Choke) to keep the numerous Griz fans to the west from getting to the games on time. The "Griz lose at all costs" mentality of that program has become as disturbing as the Miley Cyrus pics from yesterday (though, I would not be surprised if she has spent some considerable time in the East Bleachers of RHS).

I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.

Back