• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MT to be portrayed as full of murderous racist zealot hillbillies in major video game:

North Eastern Montana. I hunted around Plentywood one time about 40 years ago. Never been to Opheim. We went to Sunburst Mt this past weekend for a memorial service for a friend, never been there before either. Not much there, not even a café. Is there more in Opheim? Bars, Brewery?

reinell30 said:
North Eastern Montana. I hunted around Plentywood one time about 40 years ago. Never been to Opheim. We went to Sunburst Mt this past weekend for a memorial service for a friend, never been there before either. Not much there, not even a café. Is there more in Opheim? Bars, Brewery?

Not much in Opheim. Sister in law is from there. They go to Scoby or better yet, stay in Glasgow and enjoy the Busted Knuckle Brewery. Stopped there on my Eastern Montana Brewery and Golf Trip over 5 days last week. Lots of Great beer and Breweries. As far as the portrayal of Montana, it's a video game. It will have zero effect on recruiting.

Back