• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Conference Schedule

HelenaHandBasket said:
dayday said:
Some weird travel there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like the Griz playing in Cheney on a Thursday and Greeley on Saturday...

Get up Friday morning, fly out of Spokane to Denver then bus Denver to Greeley possibly by early Friday afternoon. Play Saturday in Greely. This ain't that complicated or taxing on players or coaches.

Nothing to compare to the miserable bus ride from Flagstaff to Cedar City for that "morning" game last season. Can't believe how flat and out of sorts Griz came out in that SUU game! Lucky to sneak out the win!

Mousegriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
dayday said:
Some weird travel there.

You mean like the Griz playing in Cheney on a Thursday and Greeley on Saturday...

Get up Friday morning, fly out of Spokane to Denver then bus Denver to Greeley possibly by early Friday afternoon. Play Saturday in Greely. This ain't that complicated or taxing on players or coaches.

Nothing to compare to the miserable bus ride from Flagstaff to Cedar City for that "morning" game last season. Can't believe how flat and out of sorts Griz came out in that SUU game! Lucky to sneak out the win!

It is just odd when you notice that the Griz travel to Moscow to play the following weekend.

Big Sky Breakdown: Big Sky deputy commissioner Ron Loughry on league basketball schedule
https://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-breakdown-big-sky-deputy-commissioner-ron-loughry-on-league-basketball-schedule/

HelenaHandBasket said:
dayday said:
Some weird travel there.

No Colorado can't be long for the Big Sky. I don't think they fit in whatsoever now with North Dakota (their former default travel partner) departing. The EWU/UNC weekend isn't ideal for the Griz, but I like every team playing every team home and away.

PeauxRouge said:
So, 500, maybe 750, at the Monday games? Terrible.

As opposed to the 1200 that go to Griz/Carroll games on a Friday in December? Attendance should not factor into any decision in this kind of league. Let's be real. If you care this much about Griz hoops, you'll be (one of the 750) at the game irregardless of the night.

Latest posts

Back