• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana's current roster situation

grizzlyjournal

Frank Gogola at the Missoulian has a good, very clear, story on Montana's current roster status. The only unanswered question is the unnamed walkon, who I assume is Peter Jones. Several posts have covered parts of this situation, but this gives a clear picture going into summer.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FrankGogola/status/997647563317829633[/tweet]

Thanks grizjournal! This is a good article. Peter Jones is name as the walk-on near the end of the article.

Griz1 said:
Thanks grizjournal! This is a good article. Peter Jones is name as the walk-on near the end of the article.

Jones was a FR walk on last season. He's athletic, but very raw in skill set. Kramer is going to be a player to watch. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
This info was so good he posted it four times! Lol

There was a problem with egriz. I had the same problem. After posting, getting some kind of error message, thinking the post didn't happen, then posting it again. :thumb:

I usually prefer to post twitter links, because they contain the original source, normally a photo or some graphics, and then other links. In this case, yes... the link didn't post & I had to repeat it. Worked for awhile, but I see the twitter link in my first post no longer opens. I have rarely been one to make things work perfectly on the first attempt.

Back