• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dorsey and Kramer

mtgrizrule

For those of you asking about Dorsey. It looks like, he is healthy and will be playing this season. I say looks like, just in case something unexpectedly happens between now and basketball season.

Those close to the GRIZ basketball team are very high on Kelby Kramer's potential. We can expect him to contribute this coming season. He will bring the GRIZ a paint defensive and rebounding presence that has been missing since Qvale's graduating. That will likely mean more time for Akoh at Power Forward. Kramer's improvement and ability will likely be a huge key for Travis this year, in terms of lineup versatility, rebounding, and defensive strategies. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
For those of you asking about Dorsey. It looks like, he is healthy and will be playing this season. I say looks like, just in case something unexpectedly happens between now and basketball season.

Those close to the GRIZ basketball team are very high on Kelby Kramer's potential. We can expect him to contribute this coming season. He will bring the GRIZ a paint defensive and rebounding presence that has been missing since Qvale's graduating. That will like mean more time for Akoh at Power Forward. Kramer's improvement and ability will like be a huge key for Travis this year, in terms of lineup versatility, rebounding, and defensive strategies. :thumb:
Any word on how many years of eligibility Donaven has left?

GrizWhiz said:
mtgrizrule said:

Those close to the GRIZ basketball team are very high on Kelby Kramer's potential. We can expect him to contribute this coming season. He will bring the GRIZ a paint defensive and rebounding presence that has been missing since Qvale's graduating. That will like mean more time for Akoh at Power Forward. Kramer's improvement and ability will like be a huge key for Travis this year, in terms of lineup versatility, rebounding, and defensive strategies. :thumb:
Any word on how many years of eligibility Donaven has left?

Sorry, no word on that yet. I do know, there will be some official news coming our way. Wish I knew when, but don't. I am pretty sure that will likely be up in the air until close to the fall semester starting. The primary concern was his health and getting the proper clearance to play this season. Personally, I am confident he will be granted another year, and have 2 years with the GRIZ. That is just my opinion though, so take it with a grain of salt. :thumb:

Griz1 said:
Thanks mtgrizrule. I appreciate any and all news that we can get.

Unfortunately, the coaches are not very accessible this time of the year. They are constantly recruiting. :thumb:

Heard the same things MT. Dorsey has been playing a bit which is a great sign. Kramer although still figuring it out by conference play should have a roll notched out. It will be interesting to see how Ben Carter (man I wish his last name was Quigley) folds into the mix. The staff seems to put a premium on basketball IQ and most players that have been playing for their national team seem to have loads of that.

Back