Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Grizzly Basketball and Big Sky Conference Hoops
Post Reply
User avatar
grizzlyjournal
Starter
Posts: 1634
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 pm
I am a fan of: UM
Location: Missoula

Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by grizzlyjournal » Tue May 01, 2018 4:54 pm

Welcome to Montana, Eddy! https://twitter.com/pollonpreps/status/ ... 3661676544 https://twitter.com/TheMESS2013/status/ ... 1857813504 https://twitter.com/latsondheimer/statu ... 6605861888

User avatar
PeauxRouge
Second Team All Conference
Posts: 7155
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by PeauxRouge » Tue May 01, 2018 6:57 pm

Yeehaw! Welcome! Can't wait!
Image

go96griz
Starter
Posts: 1475
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:57 pm

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by go96griz » Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Strange to see Eddy and his mom wearing Big Sky Brewing Griz Lager gear rather than traditional logo wear. Might be a first for a signee.

User avatar
WaGriz4life
Starter
Posts: 3624
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:48 pm
I am a fan of: Jordan Johnson
Location: Montana

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by WaGriz4life » Tue May 01, 2018 10:37 pm

go96griz wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm
Strange to see Eddy and his mom wearing Big Sky Brewing Griz Lager gear rather than traditional logo wear. Might be a first for a signee.
I love it. Must have visited the taproom on the visit

User avatar
WaGriz4life
Starter
Posts: 3624
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:48 pm
I am a fan of: Jordan Johnson
Location: Montana

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by WaGriz4life » Tue May 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Hell Yeah!!! Huge pickup!!!

User avatar
Dillon
2nd String
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by Dillon » Wed May 02, 2018 7:41 am

I officially welcome Mr. Egun & family to Griz Nation!

User avatar
fanofzoo
Starter
Posts: 2926
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:08 am
Location: missoula

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by fanofzoo » Wed May 02, 2018 7:45 am

go96griz wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm
Strange to see Eddy and his mom wearing Big Sky Brewing Griz Lager gear rather than traditional logo wear. Might be a first for a signee.
She can wear what ever she wants.

User avatar
WaGriz4life
Starter
Posts: 3624
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:48 pm
I am a fan of: Jordan Johnson
Location: Montana

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by WaGriz4life » Thu May 03, 2018 10:10 pm

fanofzoo wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 7:45 am
go96griz wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 pm
Strange to see Eddy and his mom wearing Big Sky Brewing Griz Lager gear rather than traditional logo wear. Might be a first for a signee.
She can wear what ever she wants.
Seriously tho. Nice job Mr. Egun :thumb: :clap:

flatheadgriz406
4th String
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 pm

Ummm Eddy's tweet of his commitment to the Griz has been taken down? No mention of the Griz on his page, He doesn't tweet much but in lieu of recent events .... WTF???

DPGriz
4th String
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 am
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by DPGriz » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:07 pm

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Ummm Eddy's tweet of his commitment to the Griz has been taken down? No mention of the Griz on his page, He doesn't tweet much but in lieu of recent events .... WTF???
What recent events? Also, he signed an LOI so it wouldn't make a ton of sense for him to back out now unless there's some kind of eligibility issue.

User avatar
Maynardsgametrail
2nd String
Posts: 929
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: Missoula

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by Maynardsgametrail » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:19 pm

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Ummm Eddy's tweet of his commitment to the Griz has been taken down? No mention of the Griz on his page, He doesn't tweet much but in lieu of recent events .... WTF???
He’s already in Missoula. Eddy was an instructor at the kids Griz basketball camp last week. He signed my boys ball. The kids loved him.

flatheadgriz406
4th String
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am

Good to hear. I'm really excited about him. I think he is a late bloomer that will be a great player for us. Just weird all his tweets where down.

User avatar
AllWeatherFan
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 9444
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:39 pm

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by AllWeatherFan » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:49 pm

Maynardsgametrail wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:19 pm
flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:25 pm
Ummm Eddy's tweet of his commitment to the Griz has been taken down? No mention of the Griz on his page, He doesn't tweet much but in lieu of recent events .... WTF???
He’s already in Missoula. Eddy was an instructor at the kids Griz basketball camp last week. He signed my boys ball. The kids loved him.
Thanks for resuscitating me after flatheadgriz406 gave me a freaking heart attack, Maynard! :lol:
Turn up the Eagles, the neighbors are listening.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 5225
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by HookedonGriz » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:38 am

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am
Good to hear. I'm really excited about him. I think he is a late bloomer that will be a great player for us. Just weird all his tweets where down.
I was more curious of the "in lieu of recent events" comment you made. Did I miss something?

flatheadgriz406
4th String
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:01 am
I am a fan of: Griz

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by flatheadgriz406 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am

HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:38 am
flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am
Good to hear. I'm really excited about him. I think he is a late bloomer that will be a great player for us. Just weird all his tweets where down.
I was more curious of the "in lieu of recent events" comment you made. Did I miss something?
There was a kid out of WA?? a while back that said he was committed but the coaches said he wasn't. Then Schat from Billings "committed" but was denied by the coaches. Just a weird series of events. Also, Jack Williams committed and pulled in a matter of days. I was hoping it didn't happen again.

HookedonGriz
eGriz Supporter
Posts: 5225
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:18 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by HookedonGriz » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:34 am

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:08 am
HookedonGriz wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:38 am
flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 am
Good to hear. I'm really excited about him. I think he is a late bloomer that will be a great player for us. Just weird all his tweets where down.
I was more curious of the "in lieu of recent events" comment you made. Did I miss something?
There was a kid out of WA?? a while back that said he was committed but the coaches said he wasn't. Then Schat from Billings "committed" but was denied by the coaches. Just a weird series of events. Also, Jack Williams committed and pulled in a matter of days. I was hoping it didn't happen again.
Oh gotcha that makes sense

tfalls123
Walk On
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:07 pm
I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by tfalls123 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:30 pm

shaking my head.
Hope the Kid is okay and has found a place to further his education.

User avatar
PeauxRouge
Second Team All Conference
Posts: 7155
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:14 pm

Re: Making it Official: Welcome to Montana, Eddy...

Post by PeauxRouge » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:17 pm

tfalls123 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:30 pm
shaking my head.
Hope the Kid is okay and has found a place to further his education.
Wait, what? We talking Eddy?
Image

Post Reply