• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Recuriting updates, anyone?

mtgrizrule

With basketball season done, and spring football just ending, I really am needing some GRIZ recruiting news. I am going through GRIZ withdrawal already. I hate mid April to mid August. This is exactly why Mother Nature needs to quit being a bitch!!! Golf is my only salvation this time of year.

I wonder if we have any interest in Devenir Duruisseau. Transferring from Washington. Believe he was just a student last year so verbal commits has him being eligible to play immediately with 2 year left. 6' 8" 245 pound post player.

MtTarheel said:
I wonder if we have any interest in Devenir Duruisseau. Transferring from Washington. Believe he was just a student last year so verbal commits has him being eligible to play immediately with 2 year left. 6' 8" 245 pound post player.

Certainly has the size we will be needing. Nicholas had a great opportunity for ample playing time next season. Wish we were a fit for him. It is great to talk basketball. Transfer information is hard to find. I'd love to know everyone DeCuire has coming in for visits. I'd be happy with 1 post player to contribute this season. Beyond that, I am not too concerned, as to whoelse we get.

mtgrizrule said:
MtTarheel said:

Certainly has the size we will be needing. Nicholas had a great opportunity for ample playing time next season. Wish we were a fit for him. It is great to talk basketball. Transfer information is hard to find. I'd love to know everyone DeCuire has coming in for visits. I'd be happy with 1 post player to contribute this season. Beyond that, I am not too concerned, as to whoelse we get.

Any twitter stalkers see if our coaches are following him?

Just saw a new transfer commit to the Griz on Twitter.

Happy to announce I will be grad transferring and rejoining my high school teammate/ state champion @michaeloguine in Missoula and joining the Montana Griz family. Can’t wait for the final step in my college career. #GoGriz #WS https://twitter.com/_Jwilly32/status/985968478241738753/photo/1

Williams is a 6-foot-8 forward who averaged 8.5 points and 5.9 rebounds per game. He made 40 3-pointers and shot 33.9 percent from behind the arc. #GrizHoops https://twitter.com/FrankGogola/status/985965405209579522

Back