• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Henny Hearn update

717s7e

Anyone know what happened to last year's Lady Griz transfer from Idaho? Is she still playing hoops, did she switch to volleyball? I do hope that she is still in school somewhere.

717s7e said:
Anyone know what happened to last year's Lady Griz transfer from Idaho? Is she still playing hoops, did she switch to volleyball? I do hope that she is still in school somewhere.
She is just a student at UM now. Left the Lady Griz program after Shannon's first season in charge, as she was sidelined because of back issues and never played a second in a Lady Griz uniform.

And she never transferred here from Idaho, she originally committed to UM and redshirted the 2015-16 season (Selvig's last season as head coach).

Thanks for the correction. Like an idiot, I meant to say the player from Idaho who transferred. I didn't realize that she stayed here. And, thanks for the update. The taller girls tend to have the back problems.

Back