• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lars Espe-Transferring

GrizWhiz

Lars just hit the transfer list per verbalcommits.com.........I wonder if anyone else will be joining him.

I'm not surprised. GRIZ are loaded at guard, and DeCuire heavily recruits guards. This could give some credence to 2 possibilities: GRIZ looking to add a transfer (jc and/or div1), and Phillip Malatare really walking on. I would not be surprised if he eventually earns a scholarship.

mtgrizrule said:
I'm not surprised. GRIZ are loaded at guard, and DeCuire heavily recruits guards. This could give some credence to 2 possibilities: GRIZ looking to add a transfer (jc and/or div1), and Phillip Malatare really walking on. I would not be surprised if he eventually earns a scholarship.

Is Phil actually going to walk on? I haven’t seen anything confirming that but he’d be a steal as a walk-on. I had heard he was thinking pretty hard about NAIA schollie offers especially Tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard Lars had a workout with Coach Paulson at Caroll. Not sure if it will lead to anything but would be a good get for the Saints.

Back