• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

...big michigan man...

zengriz

DONOR
...have been for a week already...
...take back everything bad i said...
...to be the best..had to play the best...
...that said..hoping "big" blue wins it all...

... :clap: ...

...need bandwagon emoji...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:
...have been for a week already...
...take back everything bad i said...
...to be the best..had to play the best...
...that said..hoping "big" blue wins it all...

... :clap: ...

...need bandwagon emoji...

Sorry Zen
no can do
a The Ohio State fan
michigan bad

muck-fichigan.png

griz98 said:
Michigan is up 33-12 with 8 minutes left in the first half.
TAMU got a "buzzer beater" trey going into halftime ... and is still losing, 52-28. The Wolvs are shooting lights out (57% on two, 2.5% on treys) on O, and we know about their D. Tough go for the Aggies to come back.

Michigan up 92-68 with under 2:30 to go. They only have 7 total turnovers and that number was only at 2 at about the 7 min mark in the 2nd half. They had 14 against the Griz.

Potomac Griz said:
Michigan up 92-68 with under 2:30 to go. They only have 7 total turnovers and that number was only at 2 at about the 7 min mark in the 2nd half. They had 14 against the Griz.
And they ended at 7 turnovers.

Not much consolation, but the 99 Michigan scored tonight against a pretty good TAMU team makes the Griz's ability to hold them almost 40 points lower look damned impressive.

IdaGriz01 said:
Potomac Griz said:
Not much consolation, but the 99 Michigan scored tonight against a pretty good TAMU team makes the Griz's ability to hold them almost 40 points lower look damned impressive.

...that's one reason i'm a "big" michigan man...
...telling you now they win one more game...
...might learn the first line of the fight song...

... :shock: ...

Started out well for the Wolvies, but Lo-Chic turned it around before the half. (Michigan could not shoot for s**t by the half ... like around 30% on twos and one-for-seven on treys). Now, the Ramblers are hanging on to a 7-9 point lead.

zengriz said:
...in...
...out...
...in...

One Hell of an entertaining game.

I hear that the Lo-Chic players took the loss really, really hard. I can understand that, in one way ... but they need to be proud of what they accomplished this year.

zengriz said:
...kansas in a jam...

... :? ...
That's putting it mildly.

But there's still time for a comeback. So far, Kansas has not matched the energy that Villanova is showing. The J-Hawks need to step it up a notch (or two).

Small money bracket, I have Villanova vs Michigan and Vill winning it all. In my big money bracket, I had Virginia winning it all and Michigan losing in the Elite 8. The Griz have the chance to claim they played both champions this year. NIT champ and NCAA champ if Mich wins.

reinell30 said:
Small money bracket, I have Villanova vs Michigan and Vill winning it all. In my big money bracket, I had Virginia winning it all and Michigan losing in the Elite 8. The Griz have the chance to claim they played both champions this year. NIT champ and NCAA champ if Mich wins.

Plus the CIT champ

Back