• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Congrats to the griz

SACCAT66

From a diehard CATS fan....Congrats on a GREAT year, and playing Michigan hard. You made Big Sky conference proud. .....Holy shit that was hard to type.

I know the team won't be happy about the loss, but after the 2012 and 13 losses, this is a MAJOR improvement. We will be even better next year. Go GRIZ!

It’s been a fun year. That’s a tough way to finish though. Looking forward to next year. Thanks for the kind words, I know how tough that probably was for you! Go Griz!

SACCAT66 said:
From a diehard CATS fan....Congrats on a GREAT year, and playing Michigan hard. You made Big Sky conference proud. .....Holy shit that was hard to type.

:thumb:

Jaredkuehn said:
It’s been a fun year. That’s a tough way to finish though. Looking forward to next year. Thanks for the kind words, I know how tough that probably was for you! Go Griz!

You have no idea....I am also a HUGE Michigan fan.

SACCAT66 said:
Jaredkuehn said:

the double whammy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
SACCAT66 said:
Jaredkuehn said:

the double whammy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well....yes

Great year Griz! Tough game and hard one to go completely cold from the field and win. BUT next year... oh boy I have high hopes with what we have returning with adding Dorsey. Have to think Falls and Nicholas both take major steps forward too.

I watched a ton of Griz and Cat basketball this season after I discovered the Pluto t.v. app. on my television. Anyone who hasn't tried it should really look into it. I attended a great many basketball games in the 80's when the Griz Cat basketball games were the premier sporting event in Montana. Both teams packed those arenas EVERY game it was a special time for basketball in this state. This team has revived that for me a little and I am very grateful for that. They are damn fun to watch and are a great bunch of guys off the court. I can't wait until next season!

...congrats is an understatement...
...thank you for the hard work /effort...
...learn from this and be way better for it...

... :clap: :clap: :clap: ...

Back