• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Report from Wichita

PlayerRep

About 80 degrees. Very windy. Great beer drinking, food, tents, fans outside arena. My son and I are drinking beer with another Griz fan and eGrizer. Have seen some Griz fans bit not many. Saw the Spoja’s.

Tate Hancock, the former Griz receiver, lives here, but had obligation out of town. Talked to his dad who lives in Salina.

Dance team was mostly studying and getting ready for team, or so they claimed.

The outside party is really picking up now. Very nice scene. Were told there is no beer inside.

Griz seats are on floor. Maybe behind bench. Row 3 for us.

PlayerRep said:
About 80 degrees. Very windy. Great beer drinking, food, tents, fans outside arena. My son and I are drinking beer with another Griz fan and eGrizer. Have seen some Griz fans bit not many. Saw the Spoja’s.

Tate Hancock, the former Griz receiver, lives here, but had obligation out of town. Talked to his dad who lives in Salina.

Dance team was mostly studying and getting ready for team, or so they claimed.

The outside party is really picking up now. Very nice scene. Were told there is no beer inside.

Griz seats are on floor. Maybe behind bench. Row 3 for us.

With playerrep outside the arena. Great setup outside the arena. We are going to give Michigan hell tonight! Too many KU fans to count. Michigan fans have been nice but the impression is that we don't have a chance.

Most of Griz watching first game from endzone seats. Don’t see moorehead or kryslovich. Not oguine or Akoh. Haslam, brynn Molloy, rorie mom, pridgett parents.

Nicest hoops arena I have ever seen. Not tons of Griz fans.

Houston spirit squad looking damn good.

The UM band ianon the house. They are supporting the Houston spirit squad. SDS spirit squad looking better
than Houston

Sundberg and Ingram here too at scorers table with Haslam. Riley C too, I think.

Only 4 rows of Griz fans. Less than 18 seats per row.

4 Point game. 6:39 to go. SDS making a run.

Phone almost dead.

The dance team is in the house. Chuck maes here. More Griz fans filtering into section.

Sds down 4 with 2:22 to go.

Griz played well. Got hosed on some calls. Can’t imagine fouls on Falls was correct. One of their big guys 4 steps down lane. Michigan starting to figure out how to deal with trap. Griz need to make a few more shots.

Dance team way better than Michigan. It if miireheqd’s family here. 3-Feller. The 7 footer who played a year or two.

Talked to parent mom before game. She thought griz had a god chance to win.

Back