• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BSC games 2/22-2/24

Mavman

Big week this week for top 5-6 teams.
EWU@WSU Slight edge to WSU at home. They have been most consistent team last 4 weeks.
UI @ ISU UI should win coming off two good wins last weekend they are playing very good.
UI @ WSU can't pick in this one however I never go against weber :(
EWU @ ISU eagles should win. EWU will be hoping for a split, but a sweep or getting swept is possible!

GRIZ vs cats Hopefully a huge crowd shows up to get the Griz back on track. Cats showed everyone how to pack an arena when the Griz visited it is now Montanas chance to show support.
Can Montana shoot better from the outside? Will the cats try to flop again all night to get Akoh in foul trouble?? I look for Fabien to have a big game and Akoh has to be licking his chops to get another chance at the undersize cat squad.

Will there be a big shift in the standings come Saturday night or will things look the same???

I want Weber vs. UM to decide the regular season title, so I hope Weber wins both games this weekend.

Should be an epic game on March 1. Epic, I tell you. More epic than any Winter Olympics event.

AllWeatherFan said:
I want Weber vs. UM to decide the regular season title, so I hope Weber wins both games this weekend.

Should be an epic game on March 1. Epic, I tell you. More epic than any Winter Olympics event.
I dunno - the women's hockey gold medal game between the US and Canada will be hard to beat.

MissoulaMarinerFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I dunno - the women's hockey gold medal game between the US and Canada will be hard to beat.

That and the word epic...is moronically overused. Not you AWF...just in general! hahaha
That was a dang good hockey game last night. Got minimal sleep, but was totally worth it. The game was epic!

AZDoc said:
That and the word epic...is moronically overused. Not you AWF...just in general! hahaha

That was why I overused the word, Doc. I think Bode Miller alone has used the term about 9000 times. :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
AZDoc said:

That was why I overused the word, Doc. I think Bode Miller alone has used the term about 9000 times. :lol:

All the skiers do...just ridiculous!

AllWeatherFan said:
AZDoc said:

Hey, don't pick on my boy Bode. Yes, he's pretty much an amateur as a broadcast partner, but he knows the sport (and the people in it) and he's about as honest as you're ever gonna get. And that includes straight talk about his own career. My favorite line of his might be: "The guys all hated it when I was the first one down on a new slope setup." The context was when a known "by the book" skier was the first one out on one course. Everyone knew that he'd be trying for the "ideal" line and people could correct for problems versus that. When Bode went down, with his super-aggressive style, he'd be all over the place trying to push it all the way down. But he's had a lot of other good lines.

I was not a big Bode Miller fan when he was skiing (other than rooting for an American), but right now I find his insight, and honesty, quite refreshing. On the other hand, I have to say I wouldn't want to listen to him as a "regular" commentator ... but the Olympics will soon be over.

The 3 pt shots are going down at ISU! 25 so far, and ISU is leading IU by 10...amazing...ISU is no gimme..but no depth at all....and, just one minute later IU ties with a three....good game..oops, ISU hits a 3 with 2 secs to go....UM needs a shooter like ISU and IU really bad!

Back