• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Bobcat Flop

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Please tell me there is video of Akoh laughing at all the Cats players as they faked their own deaths with flop after flop every time he touched the basketball. That was some weak ass bush league hoops. If that came from Fish, I've lost what little respect I had for him.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/954918741543825410[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/954899610937380864[/tweet]

EverettGriz said:
That kitty announcer.... :oops: :roll:

That guy is as big as a homer as it gets. Have you ever heard him call a football game. Its amateur hour as he pees down his leg calling a Cats TD.

HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

That guy is as big as a homer as it gets. Have you ever heard him call a football game. Its amateur hour as he pees down his leg calling a Cats TD.

I'm all for exuberance in support of the home team. But both this guy and psu guy seemingly don't realize that people can actually SEE what they're supposed to be describing.

EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

I'm all for exuberance in support of the home team. But both this guy and psu guy seemingly don't realize that people can actually SEE what they're supposed to be describing.

:clap:
or the camera doesn't follow the action :shock:

fanofzoo said:
EverettGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

:clap:
or the camera doesn't follow the action :shock:

Yeah what a stupid ANNOUNCER!

HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Because Gurnsey wasn't the worst homer of a football announcer ever......

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Did you flop onto your back like a dead fish when you wrote that or are you okay. We can send someone over to help you up if need be.

Allezchat said:
HookedonGriz said:
EverettGriz said:

Gurns was an analyst, not a PBP guy. Vast difference.

Now go make me some flop jacks.

When your team had absolutely no inside game, you have to try whatever you can. the Green play was a terrible flop, but the second video wasn't as bad as you would think. Newman is giving up a lot of size down low there. It wasn't a foul on the griz player at all, but not as big a flop as first video on here.

Back