• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Saturday Night (Jan 20)

IdaGriz01

Thought about just adding this to the other "So Ut" thread -- "the thread that would not die." But decided against that.

So on another note, SUU just got its second Big Sky win ... although they had to go into overtime to do it. Anyway, they beat EWU 66-62, thereby giving the Eags their third conference loss.

Meanwhile: GO GRIZ! :egriz:

When the Griz win over the kitties (I know, some of you want a stomping, but I'll settle for a one-pointer), we can root for a couple of upsets. First, NAU needs to get its first Big Sky win (at home, so not impossible) ... that would give the Vandals their third BSC loss. And Portland State needs to keep rolling on the road and knock off Weber, giving the Wildcats also three BSC losses. (Nah ... not being greedy or anything :) )

I decided to broaden the topic to cover all the Big Sky games other than Griz-Cat.

Amazingly enough, NAU leads Idaho at the half 36-32.

No...no...golden shower SWEARS EWoo is one of the top 2. Them and Idaho. Get it right please!

AZDoc said:
No...no...golden shower SWEARS EWoo is one of the top 2. Them and Idaho. Get it right please!
I know, I know. EWoo's three Big Sky losses and losing overall record (9-11) are just a mirage. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sadly, Idaho has taken the lead at NAU ... but only by 3 and there's over 7 min left.

MSU seems to have UM"s number tonight at the opening of the game. This is going to be a wild one.

Portland down by only two with time left. Probably now into the foul-shooting contest, but not out of reach for the Vikes.

AZDoc said:

havent seen the lad around these parts since he pulled that plum from his nether regions :lol:

Back