• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Feels Strange ... No Thurs Griz Game

IdaGriz01

Still, there are some interesting and important games scheduled tonight.

PSU is at ISU … and ISU is a game ahead of the Vikes in the Big Sky standings. Personally, I'm rooting for the Bengals, because if they win both teams will have 3 conference losses.

Sac St at Weber … likely a win for Weber, but “that’s why you play the game.” But, again, a win by Sac St would leave Weber with 3 conference losses.

Idaho at SUU … however unlikely, an upset for SUU would put a big crimp in BSC hopes ... since they too with have 3 conference losses.

Not in the BSC, but Saint Mary’s is at Gonzaga … and the game is for the lead in the WCC (both are now 6-0). Believe the game is on ESPN.

Wow! EWU absolutely obliterating NAU, 43-17, with about 4 min left in the first half. Idaho leading SUU, but not yet out of reach.

IdaGriz01 said:
Wow! EWU absolutely obliterating NAU, 43-17, with about 4 min left in the first half. Idaho leading SUU, but not yet out of reach.

NAU coming back in the second half. now down only 63-59...

PeauxRouge said:
IdaGriz01 said:
NAU coming back in the second half. now down only 63-59...
Saw that. C'mon Lumberjacks!

Most of the other BSC games have also tightened up.

Edit: In the end, NAU gave them a scare, but lost. Looked like one extra steal or rebound in the last minute or so could have won it for the 'Jacks.

Hmmm ... Saint Mary's won at Gonzaga. Not good for the Zags ranking and could hurt their seed down the road.

PSU leading (by +1) at ISU with less than a minute to go.

Edit: Well, well, well. PSU won at ISU, 86-83. Both are now 3-3 in the Big Sky.

GO GRIZ! :egriz:

I watched Sac St @ Weber St. I always enjoy watching Weber St. They always have good size and a few players that really impress me. Jerrick Harding is that player this season for them. He is so smooth. Chapman, Richardson, and Kozak had solid overall games as well. Weber State looked damn good, this game. They will be tough, if they can find their consistency.

Back