• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ITS KITTEN WEEK!!

With the way we are playing now, I see us rolling them. When we take this, the team will go to scary good.
Mark it down.

A win would certainly put us in a really good position. We’ll have no less than a full two game lead on every other team, and already have 5 road wins banked. Also, Weber and PSU play Saturday in what you’d have to consider a loser-out game as far as the title. If either Idaho or Ewoo were to slip up against inferior teams but on a difficult road trip, the GRIZ could for all intents and purposes all but lock this thing up this week.

Kitten week, already! I was thinking the football game is called the Brawl of the Wild. Does the BB game in Bozo have an
official name? Well, I came up with a few names.
SHOOTING AT THE OK CORRAL

BATTLE AT THE BARN

BAWLING ON GOLDEN POND

Any other ideas? Of course, we will have to come up with a different name for the game played in Missoula.

LivingstonNative said:
Kitten week, already! I was thinking the football game is called the Brawl of the Wild. Does the BB game in Bozo have an
official name? Well, I came up with a few names.
SHOOTING AT THE OK CORRAL

BATTLE AT THE BARN

BAWLING ON GOLDEN POND

Any other ideas? Of course, we will have to come up with a different name for the game played in Missoula.

The Hall/Griz game

Shit Basketball by the Shit Pond

The Yeller Vs. The Steller (Coach addition)

Nerds VS. Hippies Classic

Battle for the 16th seed...

PeauxRouge said:
Come on, Saccat, it's Hicks VS. Hippies Classic.

Not anymore...Was when I grew up here, but now it is the richest town in Montana, and is filled with Tech companies...

SACCAT66 said:
PeauxRouge said:

Not anymore...Was when I grew up here, but now it is the richest town in Montana, and is filled with Tech companies...

Yep...folks need to shed the maroon and silver specs...it's no longer your grandad's Bozeman.

Silvertip said:
SACCAT66 said:
PeauxRouge said:

Yep...folks need to shed the maroon and silver specs...it's no longer your grandad's Bozeman.

So it’s Nerds vs Hippies. WTF has Montana become. :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
What happened in the lady Griz game? ESPN doesn’t have a score....

MSU won 81-64....and it wasn't really that close. UM really struggled with their inside game and MSU played very good defense. MSU also knocked down their shots while the Griz struggled. The Lady Griz defense did not have their best day.

VimSince03 said:
AZGrizFan said:
What happened in the lady Griz game? ESPN doesn’t have a score....

MSU won 81-64....and it wasn't really that close. UM really struggled with their inside game and MSU played very good defense. MSU also knocked down their shots while the Griz struggled. The Lady Griz defense did not have their best day.

Thanks for nuttin’. :twisted: :twisted:

Listened to an audibly dejected Shannon Schweyen with Tom Stage on the post-game show. She flat-out admitted a defensive collapse on the part of the Lady Griz... of (& I'm softening her rhetoric here...) "not following our game plan."

grizzlyjournal said:
Listened to an audibly dejected Shannon Schweyen with Tom Stage on the post-game show. She flat-out admitted a defensive collapse on the part of the Lady Griz... of (& I'm softening her rhetoric here...) "not following our game plan."

Personally, I felt Hailey Nicholson should have been on the floor more. Nothing against Caitlin Lonergan but Nicholson provides a more physical presence that was missed down low for the Lady Griz today.

33-33 at the half. Griz left a ton of points on the floor in the first half. I expect the a$$ chewing they're getting will have them focused and fired up for the second! GO GRIZ!!!!

Back