• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz & Oguine get some mid-major TV coverage

grizzlyjournal

Some nice recognition for the Griz on KC's Mid Major Minute tonight.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kevconnorsespn/status/952383211526647810[/tweet]

DAMN, not sure what impresses me more, the GRIZ, or a mid west reporter actually knowing about the GRIZ, Oguine, etc?

For this guy to know this, he is on top of his job. I wish more of the media had a clue about mid major basketball.

Way to go GJ, nice find. Who do you stop on this team, what a nightmare for other teams, can't double on them or one on one they will take you.

How DO you pronounce DeCuire’s name? Someone said he pronounced it wrong, but he said it the way I’ve always “read” it when reading something about the team...

AZGrizFan said:
How DO you pronounce DeCuire’s name? Someone said he pronounced it wrong, but he said it the way I’ve always “read” it when reading something about the team...

It is Oh GEEN Nay, where the G is hard, as is pronounced in "go" or "gone". Not like the G in "genius"

EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

It is Oh GEEN Nay, where the G is hard, as is pronounced in "go" or "gone". Not like the G in "genius"

Uhhhh, that's a weird way to pronounce DeCuire.

EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Yes, but that was better than some butcher jobs I've heard on TV!

EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Great. Except I asked about DeCuire. :?

PeauxRouge said:
EverettGriz said:
AZGrizFan said:

Uhhhh, that's a weird way to pronounce DeCuire.

Hahahah! :oops:

Okay so after actually reading one of AZ’s posts for the first time, DeCuire is pronounced Da CURE. Not DEE Cure as this guy did.

Want me to do anyone else? Fab? Rorie? Falls? Who else ya got questions about?? I can go all day.

I think it was Riley who messed up on the radio this past fall and called him DeQueer. It wasn't funny but I did laugh. :oops:

Latest posts

Back