• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/SAC STATE GAME THREAD

griz71

Time to step up and end this losing streak in Sactown. Let 'em know who is the Face of the Sky!

Bring your "A" game Griz!

Hopefully they get some payback on this team. Winning by 30 would do the trick!

Over/Under 100 people in the crowd. I'll take under

If I remember right, last year was very disappointing (could have been the year before as the past two years feel similar to me in retrospect). I feel we were the better team, despite the up and downs of last year, but we went in to this game and dropped a terd! Really need to win this game to show we are a contender for the league title. Beating PSU at home would be great too but we are unlikely to go undefeated in league and a road loss to PSU is not a terrible loss.

The Griz will only gain respect by winning these types of games. I expect us to beat both Sac State and Portland State on the road. Unlike prior seasons, we will be the aggressors in 2018.

Of course, we'll have a slip-up or two along the way...

Oakland is a mere 94 miles southwest of Sacramento and might actually be a factor in tonight’s game... if enough friends of Sayeed Pridgett and Timmy Falls huddle together to make up a cheering section in support the their home town stars & the Griz.

I know that Montana is a statistical favorite, but I’ve watched several heavy favorites over the past 8-9 years get tripped there by the “underdog” Hornets. Mostly it’s that Brian Katz is a wily, veteran coach skilled at finding an opponent’s heretofore “hidden” achilles. I’ve also heard coaches describe the static-charged claustrophobic crackerbox Hornet’s Nest as the toughest place in the Big Sky to play in... even making refs a bit dizzy at times. Classes at Sac State don’t start for a week, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s still packed.

So... Ok. The conditions are perfect for the Griz to prove they can contend. I think they’re physically ready. A win in this very tough venue -- backed by a small pack of vocal fans from Oakland -- would help them forge the mental & emotional toughness to go the distance. They WILL be tested. Go Griz.

Too bad this game isn’t on television to expose the rest of the nation to the world-classs facilities which dominate the bsc.

GO GRIZ!!!

EverettGriz said:
Too bad this game isn’t on television to expose the rest of the nation to the world-classs facilities which dominate the bsc.

GO GRIZ!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EverettGriz said:

GO GRIZ!!!

I see it will be on plutoTV....does that count

I'm so sick of getting excited for a game and technical difficulties every time? We need to just bite the bullet and go with ESPN 3.

Back