• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Stats

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Griz hoops is dominating the Big Sky stats so far:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/949332385388118017?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3[/tweet]

HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MontanaGrizBB/status/949332385388118017?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E3[/tweet]

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say, if they end the season with these rankings, they will win the BSC!

HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

UM is looking pretty sharp. Do ya think the 0-9 conference record of your opponents might have something to do with those shiny stats?

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

UM is looking pretty sharp. Do ya think the 0-9 conference record of your opponents might have a thing to do with those shiny stats?

Got tired of talking to yourself over on your forum? The Griz, at 3-0, have also played 2 of their 3 games on the road. It's never easy to win on the road in the Big Sky. BTW, EWU's opponents have a combined record of 2-7.

SUU at one point was getting votes for the mid major top 25 (after they beat CMU if I remember right). They've had a rough start in conference but they're a lot better than their 0-3 start. I have a feeling you'll figure that out when you guys make the trip to SUU later this year. UND might surprise you too even on your own home court if Crandall gets going like he's capable of. They have a lot of talent but just aren't meshing real well right now (though they did look good against Gonzaga taking them to OT).

Wish we got to play you guys in Missoula this year. Oh well we'll just have to settle for beating you once. :mrgreen:

Hey golden shower's back!

I dunno, gs, I guess we'll know more tomorrow after we play a noco team that pretty much embarrassed the ewoooooo.

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

UM is looking pretty sharp. Do ya think the 0-9 conference record of your opponents might have something to do with those shiny stats?

To be honest, when you lead the league in pretty much every single important statistical category I don't really care how it happens. It's pretty damn incredible regardless of how it came to be.

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

When the stomp the hell out of your team, we’ll wait for your “We just had a poor 30% shooting night with those 20 turnovers!”

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

He (or she?) does have a point. Nice start for the Griz in conference...the EGriz yo - yo is trending up these past two weeks. Tend to think this team has figured some things out....but a long ways to go. Only a few weeks ago this same group was being criticized for a close win over a lowly NAIA team.

...this team is more fun to watch...
...the flippn' harlem globtrotters...
...fcuk east washington and the...

... :butt: ...

...sensitive..a word with many synonyms...
...in case you weren't paying attention/preseason...
...a griz team a few bounces from a solid national ranking...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:
...sensitive..a word with many synonyms...
...in case you weren't paying attention/preseason...
...a griz team a few bounces from a solid national ranking...

... :cool: ...

“Sensitive” easily upset, easily hurt.

Example: egrizzies are very sensitive when someone with facts questions their overzealous optimism for their team(s).

I think the difference is the Griz are hammering teams vs just squeaking by. I love the stats at this point, but they will settle out. If the Griz are in the top 3 in all these categories at the end of the season, I think we will all be happy with what we see on the court.

Let's all just remember our optimism the next time we lose! I love this team, but slip-ups will happen and it's best to just keep a level head. Can't wait for the game tonight, though!

GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

Umm, nope.

noco 88, ewoooo 75.

GRIZ 89, noco 80.

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

Umm, nope.

noco 88, ewoooo 75.

GRIZ 89, noco 80.
ya one game makes a difference.

GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
HookedonGriz said:

#BigSkyMBB Rankings:

1️⃣ Scoring Offense
1️⃣ Scoring Margin
1️⃣ Field-Goal Defense
1️⃣ Rebounding
1️⃣ 3-Point %
1️⃣ Assists
1️⃣ Steals

Umm, nope.

noco 88, ewoooo 75.

GRIZ 89, noco 80.

Look, I get that it's ewooo math and all, but by everyone else's count, that's 4 games, not one.

But in either event, yes, clearly one game most certainly matters when it was you who questioned whether Montana's success was due to their schedule, only to have them thump a team that annihilated the ewoooers.

Oh, and thanks for stopping by eGRIZ.

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:

Umm, nope.

noco 88, ewoooo 75.

GRIZ 89, noco 80.

Look, I get that it's ewooo math and all, but by everyone else's count, that's 4 games, not one.

But in either event, yes, clearly one game most certainly matters when it was you who questioned whether Montana's success was due to their schedule, only to have them thump a team that annihilated the ewoooers.

Oh, and thanks for stopping by eGRIZ.

I never said UM was playing bad. In another thread I also said the EAGS played poorly at No.Colorado and got their butts kicked. However, you didn't understand my argument. The shiny stats that produced the typical egriz chest thumping were a direct result of UM playing bad conference teams. My argument is still valid because aside from No. Colorado the other teams UM beat are now 0-12. What I do know is UM is lucky they only have to play the EAGS and Vandals once in league play.

I can play your game and use another common opponent of the EAGS and UM. Stanford thumped the griz by 15 and the EAGS beat Stanford by 6. What happened to griz in that game?

What I do know is UM is lucky they only have to play the EAGS and Vandals once in league play.

:lol: :lol:

On the road.

Now I truly understand you ARE as stupid as you appear.

Enjoy the CIT.

Back