• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

So Ut

EverettGriz

DONOR
Nice scheduling, BSC. I’m sure it was pleasant getting from Flagstaff to wherever the fuck So Ut is to get ready for a morning game.

God this conference sucks.

GO GRIZ!!

Nothing builds excitement like a Saturday morning game while school is closed. I hope the janitorial staff can get in to fill a few seats.

EverettGriz said:
Nice scheduling, BSC. I’m sure it was pleasant getting from Flagstaff to wherever the f*** So Ut is to get ready for a morning game.

God this conference sucks.

GO GRIZ!!

Agree fully with you on this one, Everett. This road swing is brutally notorious enough without allowing the throwing of monkey wrenches into the schedule.Will other visiting schools this year confront the same kind of scheduling? I don't see how the Big Sky Conf. can justify allowing this to take place, especially If only one or two visiting schools are affected (and we already know it didn't affect MSU).

HelenaHandBasket said:
You assume the BSC set gametime. And it is not a morning tip, but close.

I don't know nor care who set it. I do know who could have changed it.

As I said, this conference sucks shit. And we have no business staying in it.

25-10 Griz up with under 8 to go in the first half. Griz D is definitely slowing down this face paced SUU offense that averages over 80 a game.

A side bonus to the Griz holding SUU to only 10 points so far is that means we've only had to see a handful of replays (they replay EVERY SUU basket).

Back