• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hey Guys!

I can't believe we are playing you guys in the Championship Game. I'll be honest, I thought Oral Roberts would walk all over you Grizzlies. Well, I mean a walkover. Isn't it Deer Hunting Season right now in Montana? How did you guys even get enough players to travel to Malibu during this sacred time? Sorry to wreak your week but no deer hunting in Malibu. There is this mean, scary tiger somewhere near the Hollywood sign but you guys can't go Elmer Fudd on it and fill it with slugs. In So Cal, if the animal gets near residents they'll just tranquilize it and put him back 50 feet further.

Welcome to So Cal, sorry about all the sunshine and all. With this 70+ degree weather you guys will probably be more fried than Bo Derek's husband in the movie 10. I hope your team manager at least brought UVA 400 for you pasties. Hard too shoot a basketball when your body in all sun burned.

UCSB adds Jackson to a back court already loaded with Max Heidegger. Not loaded with a rifle, loaded as in great shooter and scorer. Not shooting the rifle, shooting the basketball.

So I'm curious why Montana plays in Malibu during deer hunting season? I mean these trips should be recruiting trips as well, right? No So Cal kid in hell is going to move to Bozeman from the beaches of So Cal. Just so you guys know, they don't shoot Zoey 101 on the Pepperdine campus anymore. The shows are in syndication. Don't shoot the message man, ok? No Jamie Lee Spears but you might see Bruce Jenner or whatever her name is now driving around in a Porsche. I bet the Fish & Wild Life Dept would only give you just a warning if you put a few slugs in Jenner.

Enjoy your stay and hope you keep it at least close tonight.

If you see David Hasselhoff laying flat down at the beach, he isn't a real Lifeguard. Bay Watch is also in syndication (They don't film anymore). He's probably just passed out if its past 10:00am. Don't touch that hamburger in the sand, he'll get really pissed if it's not there when he wakes up. You can thank me later.

We are also in Missoula not Bozeman. If you are going to try to talk smack at least know where we are from. Dumbass!!!

chiefstinkyfinger said:
I can't believe we are playing you guys in the Championship Game. I'll be honest, I thought Oral Roberts would walk all over you Grizzlies. Well, I mean a walkover. Isn't it Deer Hunting Season right now in Montana? How did you guys even get enough players to travel to Malibu during this sacred time? Sorry to wreak your week but no deer hunting in Malibu. There is this mean, scary tiger somewhere near the Hollywood sign but you guys can't go Elmer Fudd on it and fill it with slugs. In So Cal, if the animal gets near residents they'll just tranquilize it and put him back 50 feet further.

Welcome to So Cal, sorry about all the sunshine and all. With this 70+ degree weather you guys will probably be more fried than Bo Derek's husband in the movie 10. I hope your team manager at least brought UVA 400 for you pasties. Hard too shoot a basketball when your body in all sun burned.

UCSB adds Jackson to a back court already loaded with Max Heidegger. Not loaded with a rifle, loaded as in great shooter and scorer. Not shooting the rifle, shooting the basketball.

So I'm curious why Montana plays in Malibu during deer hunting season? I mean these trips should be recruiting trips as well, right? No So Cal kid in hell is going to move to Bozeman from the beaches of So Cal. Just so you guys know, they don't shoot Zoey 101 on the Pepperdine campus anymore. The shows are in syndication. Don't shoot the message man, ok? No Jamie Lee Spears but you might see Bruce Jenner or whatever her name is now driving around in a Porsche. I bet the Fish & Wild Life Dept would only give you just a warning if you put a few slugs in Jenner.

I gotta be candid. I'd heard of Pepperdine, because that's in Malibu, and I see a lot of ads on TV for drug rehab in Malibu.
But UCSB? I had to ask around.
"An eye chart?"
"A bank?"
"A Ugandan missile?"
Then I found somebody who knew.
"It's a gaucho."
"Like in cowboy?"
"Yeah, but a cowboy in Argentina"
“Then shouldn’t they be called UC South America?”
“Well, Santa Barbara is kind of like Argentina. People have heard of it but can’t they can't quite pinpoint it on a map.”
“Is it nice there?”
“Yes, it’s almost like paradise. A lot of old rich people. But very sleepy; nothing ever happens there. They say when the apocalypse comes, Santa Barbara will have ten more years to go. In fact, the 7-11 closes at six. I mean, have you ever heard of a song with Santa Barbara in the title?"
"Okay. But this is basketball. Are they any good?"
“Well, they are two and two, with a one-game winning streak. But I think they may be the best two and two team in the country."
“Does Montana have any chance against them?”
“Well, I'm worried. I think Montana's gonna show 'em what a real cowboy is."

debellatio said:
We are also in Missoula not Bozeman. If you are going to try to talk smack at least know where we are from. Dumbass!!!

Are either of those near Billings? Is there really a big difference?

citay said:
chiefstinkyfinger said:

I gotta be candid. I'd heard of Pepperdine, because that's in Malibu, and I see a lot of ads on TV for drug rehab in Malibu.
But UCSB? I had to ask around.
"An eye chart?"
"A bank?"
"A Ugandan missile?"
Then I found somebody who knew.
"It's a gaucho."
"Like in cowboy?"
"Yeah, but a cowboy in Argentina"
“Then shouldn’t they be called UC South America?”
“Well, Santa Barbara is kind of like Argentina. People have heard of it but can’t they can't quite pinpoint it on a map.”
“Is it nice there?”
“Yes, it’s almost like paradise. A lot of old rich people. But very sleepy; nothing ever happens there. They say when the apocalypse comes, Santa Barbara will have ten more years to go. In fact, the 7-11 closes at six. I mean, have you ever heard of a song with Santa Barbara in the title?"
"Okay. But this is basketball. Are they any good?"
“Well, they are two and two, with a one-game winning streak. But I think they may be the best two and two team in the country."
“Does Montana have any chance against them?”
“Well, I'm worried. I think Montana's gonna show 'em what a real cowboy is."

Solid!
The only thing about Santa Barbara that's interesting is the TV show Psych. Otherwise, as above!

That was a solid effort, especially since you probably wrote it up in your hunting shack with a rifle in your hand and eyes looking for Elk, not to mention the frozen fingers. I’m the slowest thumb typer even in warm weather. Props to you Cit, of course I wrote mine on the beachfront patio while bagging some rays, eating fish tacos and drinking a frost brew. Advantage me, right?

Gotta say, if the beat down in the game goes anything like the one Citay just applied here, I'm guessing that our walkons get a LOT of playing time.

I took some advice from above to learn a little about Montana... holy shit a 94% admittance rate!

5609 applied and 5274 got in. Way to be selective!

Which begs the question what does it take not to get into University of Montana?

Assuming instead of a SAT score you need to fog a mirror?

Those 335 kids who didn't get in what is their fall back school?

gauchosean said:
I took some advice from above to learn a little about Montana... holy shit a 94% admittance rate!

Which begs the question what does it take not to get into University of Montana?

Your English language skills are excellent. Did you learn it in China? The last time is drove through Isla Vista, apart from the filthy streets and smell of pot everywhere, I saw only Asian students. Welcome to America. I hope you enjoy your stay but,dont forget to go home, when you graduate.

gauchosean said:

UCSB

Man, I thought only UNDSU, MSU, and Ewoo fans were douches. Looks like they're not even in the same ball park as this ass clown.

EverettGriz said:
Gotta say, if the beat down in the game goes anything like the one Citay just applied here, I'm guessing that our walkons get a LOT of playing time.

Beat down, really Everett? Why do all you outdoorsmen lie so much? You go fishing and catch Nemo but tell everyone it’s bigger than free willie. You shoot a squirrel but by the time you get to the tavern you act like you took out Godzilla. You guys shouldn’t have a grizzlie as a mascot, you should have Pinocchio!!!!

An ass clown? What’s funny about an ass clown? Do you fart balloon animals? I’d hate to get one of the squirts from a fake flower from an ass clown.

it’s bigger than free willie

I would imagine you've heard "ummm, it's bigger than your willie" from every woman (?) you've ever been with. Incidentally, I put the O/U on that number at 3, if you include your blowup sex doll.

GrizLA said:
Your English language skills are excellent. Did you learn it in China? The last time is drove through Isla Vista, apart from the filthy streets and smell of pot everywhere, I saw only Asian students. Welcome to America. I hope you enjoy your stay but,dont forget to go home, when you graduate.

Montana fan with the racist smack. Do you guys gift all your black players with a ticket out of Dodge and their degree the moment the buzzer sounds on their last game as a Grizzlie?

chiefstinkyfinger said:
That was a solid effort, especially since you probably wrote it up in your hunting shack with a rifle in your hand and eyes looking for Elk, not to mention the frozen fingers. I’m the slowest thumb typer even in warm weather. Props to you Cit, of course I wrote mine on the beachfront patio while bagging some rays, eating fish tacos and drinking a frost brew. Advantage me, right?

Yo, stinkyfinger. Definitely! Guess you made a run to the 7-11. Just remember. When the apocalypse hits tonight round seven, you'll have ten more years to enjoy them tacos.

Back