• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kramer will redshirt

I know it's for the best in the long run, but I think Kramer is much more useful now than Besovic. In the Whitworth game Kramer showed good court awareness, the quickness to move and then block shots, and even some offensive potential. I haven't seen these things from Besovic - hope I'm wrong and/or that he can develop, but watching him the other night against Oral Roberts was borderline painful...

Griz Man said:
I know it's for the best in the long run, but I think Kramer is much more useful now than Besovic. In the Whitworth game Kramer showed good court awareness, the quickness to move and then block shots, and even some offensive potential. I haven't seen these things from Besovic - hope I'm wrong and/or that he can develop, but watching him the other night against Oral Roberts was borderline painful...
Kelby did not play against Whitworth. He did play in the exhibition game against Saskatchewan.

GrizWhiz said:
Griz Man said:
Kelby did not play against Whitworth. He did play in the exhibition game against Saskatchewan.

Ah yes, knew it was one of the games I watched and was then disappointed not to see him when I attended the Oral Roberts game. Like I said, it makes sense for Kramer but I'm skeptical of Besovic's ability to develop, based on shortcomings that might be hard to coach. Really hope I'm wrong!

Back