• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

How Many More days till Robert Morris? Geez..

Seriously! While the football forum implodes into a political battlefield of pussy millenials vs ignorant old farts lets talk some basketball.

I would love to see the Griz rebound with a good shooting night. Robert Morris is shooting 34.2% field goals while Montana is a tad better with 41.8%. Would love to see the Griz shoot over 70% from the line, though that would be a stretch with their current FT percentage at 58.3%. I think our defense can hang with the majority of D1, just need to clean up the offensive side. This team is fun to watch, MO is a God, and I think Robert Morris will be incapable of scoring come Monday. Go Griz!

I'll personally admit to there being ignorant old farts on the basketball boards as well. But...

Help me with my ignorance. I'm trying to figure out where Robert Morris fits into the Griz schedule. I see the next scheduled game against Oral Roberts... Monday. Followed by a game against either Pepperdine or UC Santa Barbara on Tuesday. No other Roberts that I can see though.

griznative24 said:
Seriously! While the football forum implodes into a political battlefield of pussy millenials vs ignorant old farts lets talk some basketball.

I would love to see the Griz rebound with a good shooting night. Robert Morris is shooting 34.2% field goals while Montana is a tad better with 41.8%. Would love to see the Griz shoot over 70% from the line, though that would be a stretch with their current FT percentage at 58.3%. I think our defense can hang with the majority of D1, just need to clean up the offensive side. This team is fun to watch, MO is a God, and I think Robert Morris will be incapable of scoring come Monday. Go Griz!

Hmmm, you seem to be typical of today's super educated younger people. Who is this Robert Morris, and who or what will be preventing him or it from scoring in whatever event he/she/it chooses?

GrizLA said:
griznative24 said:

Hmmm, you seem to be typical of today's super educated younger people. Who is this Robert Morris, and who or what will be preventing him or it from scoring in whatever event he/she/it chooses?

I prefer the term "highly edumacated," but from what I know Robert Morris signed the Declaration of Independence and helped finance the Revolutionary War. I do not think this will help defending against the Grizzlies backcourt on Monday.

Back