• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Tonight's Scrimmage

mtgrizrule said:
I cannot get pluto to load on any of my devices from any network.

I got it on my phone and laptop but couldn't get the Griz game on my smart tv for some reason.

no audio on Pluto for me either. Upset that there is not any score with the video feed. Had to reset my Roku stick and the application is not even working on my computer. Already have seen a couple nice dunks.

Guys!!! Wow.. We have been playing this game atleast 10-12 years now. How embarrissing for a D-1 "conference"!! It's BS, just when "Big Sky Tv", just got it figured out!? They go to this thing called Pluto that doesn't work at all besides replays. Streaming Live;-) forget about it if your gonna chromecast or anything like that. Complete BS, I'm from a class C school in MT, and audio and video are available for every sport. Come on Big Sky, I live in ND now and every Bison and Mossouri Valley game is perfectly in HD on ESPN 3!! We are JV:-(

Face it: the bsc sucks and doesn't give even the smallest shit about their fans. Are some of you just waking up to this concept??

Back