• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scrimmage

AZDoc

DONOR
Anyone know when the “secret scrimmages” happen and with whom? Still CSU? I just heard that boise state secretly played Washington, so figured the Griz were due. And any update on Dorsey?

Weber State just lost to Colorado State in a secret scrimmage, so I doubt we'll be playing CSU. Yes, any update on Dorsey would be welcome.

flatheadgriz406 said:
Dorsey is out indefinitely with a hip injury.

I saw was looking for a second opinion. When it comes to hip, that makes me think either FAI from a CAM lesion or perhaps the dreaded labrum injury. both are bummers for sure.

He's asked to keep it private until they know more about the situation. Getting more information. Once they know more the staff will release more info from what I understand.

AZDoc said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

I saw was looking for a second opinion. When it comes to hip, that makes me think either FAI from a CAM lesion or perhaps the dreaded labrum injury. both are bummers for sure.

It's neither of those, but I'm not at liberty to reveal any details

kyle_sample said:
AZDoc said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

Without revealing anything of his condition, can you report on his chances of playing this year?

citay said:
kyle_sample said:
AZDoc said:
flatheadgriz406 said:

Without revealing anything of his condition, can you report on his chances of playing this year?

I can't. All of my discussions have been off the record or in casual conversation and I'm uncomfortable taking information from casual conversation and reporting it. I think it crosses some ethical boundaries

kyle_sample said:
citay said:
kyle_sample said:
AZDoc said:

I can't. All of my discussions have been off the record or in casual conversation and I'm uncomfortable taking information from casual conversation and reporting it. I think it crosses some ethical boundaries

Understood.

Maybe it's that sacroiliac. Guys in the western cultural makeup mostly wear their wallets in their left rear pockets. a Constant sitting in a chair, couch, driving, etc., eventually, with the imbalance provided, upsets the contour with such a posture. The result is an evident problem with the hip area where the joint meets the pelvis. Throws everything into whack carrying that wallet and sitting on it.

WyomingGrizFan said:
Maybe it's that sacroiliac. Guys in the western cultural makeup mostly wear their wallets in their left rear pockets. a Constant sitting in a chair, couch, driving, etc., eventually, with the imbalance provided, upsets the contour with such a posture. The result is an evident problem with the hip area where the joint meets the pelvis. Throws everything into whack carrying that wallet and sitting on it.

It's not that

Back