• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mid-Major Madness preseason Pick: Griz 4th

grizzlyjournal

If the pre-season polls are any indication, the Big Sky Conference will be an absolue mad house of parity and competition this year. With this preview from Mid-Major Madness -- which picks the Griz fourth -- I have seen four Big Sky teams picked to win it all: Montana, Idaho, Weber State and North Dakota. I wouldn't be surprised to see Montana State and Eastern Washington join that group in yet another poll.

With their pick of North Dakota, Mid Major Madness credits the team's depth (and Geno Crandall) to carry them. There's a problem with this preview: Corey Baldwin is no longer with the team, having graduated last year.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/mid_madness/status/915570468719034368[/tweet]

They also thought that Harald Frey and Konner Frey were brothers, hell, they aren't even from the same continent let alone same family....I don't think they really know too much about the Big Sky....

Und preseason pick did not work out so well for football
Polls add interest, will wait til dust settles

sacstateman said:
They also thought that Harald Frey and Konner Frey were brothers, hell, they aren't even from the same continent let alone same family....I don't think they really know too much about the Big Sky....

Don't tell them that. They got really mad at me for suggesting that....and if they're picking UND to win it again, they really don't know anything

sacstateman said:

:lol:

Back