• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Red Shirts?

citygriz

Just wondering if DeCuire will redshirt anybody, with 14 players on the roster. Maybe the lesser-ready of the two seven-footers, or perhaps even Timmy Falls, who looks to me like he could add some muscle.

You know me: I'm big on the idea of reshirts. I think it's a secret weapon the smaller schools have against the one-and-done powerhouses.

citay said:
Just wondering if DeCuire will redshirt anybody, with 14 players on the roster. Maybe the lesser-ready of the two seven-footers, or perhaps even Timmy Falls, who looks to me like he could add some muscle.

You know me: I'm big on the idea of reshirts. I think it's a secret weapon the smaller schools have against the one-and-done powerhouses.

With what has been revealed the past two days, with the hint of substantially more, I wonder if we are finally done with the "one and dones". I think some school administrators might become suddenly aware of how their public sees them. This really could be a game changer. It's going to be interesting to see if anything is done. North Carolina has proven the corruption of the NCAA. So, maybe, the game will be cleaned up. I hope so. I also wonder if some schools have implicated any of the women's teams.

citay said:

There are 15 on the roster.

Back