• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season Tickets

GrizWhiz

Does anyone know when the BB season tickets renewal order forms will be sent out? I tried to find out by calling the Griz ticket office, but after an eternity on hold, gave up. :(

Know not when they will send them out but you may be able to pay for them before they send it out. I was able to in prior years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up my Lady Griz tickets last week and was told the Men's were not yet ready. I expect they will sometime this week as they were advertising them at the football game Saturday..

GrizWhiz said:
PlayerRep said:
I received my renewal letters last week. For men and women.
So far, I have not and have been a season ticket holder (men's) for twenty years. :x
I got through to the ticket office. I was told men's renewal letters will be sent out next week. :thumb:

I just paid for my Lady Griz tickets at the ticket office. Mens' will be sent out 9/25/2017. I told them about this guy on egriz saying he received both mens and womens renewal letters last week, and they said he was crazy.

TrueGriz said:
I just paid for my Lady Griz tickets at the ticket office. Mens' will be sent out 9/25/2017. I told them about this guy on egriz saying he received both mens and womens renewal letters last week, and they said he was crazy.

Well, we have known he is crazy and full of BS forever! :lol:

Griz statements out today. I just picked up my tickets. You Citay? Oh, that's right. You'll be watching and pontificating from your Lay-Z-Boy!

maroonandsilver said:
Griz statements out today. I just picked up my tickets. You Citay? Oh, that's right. You'll be watching and pontificating from your Lay-Z-Boy!

But let's be honest...It's not bad to do that. I love watching in my theater room, feet up, beverage of choice, door closed, yelling and screaming! I'm not allowed potatoes though...wife gets mad when I damage the screen!

Good grief, I could never watch a GRIZ BB or FB game from a lazy boy, especially with my feet up. Just waaaaayyyy to hard to get out of.

I gotta pace, you know, man?

Back