• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Schedule update

flatheadgriz406 said:
Did we already know this?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/VoiceoftheGriz/status/887460408650473472[/tweet]

Yes. It's just the first three games (roughly... there could be some shuffling) that had not been finalized... and still have not been announced.

• Home opener v.s. a D1 opponent (in Missoula)
• 2-3. Home games v.s. non-D1 schools
@ Penn State in game 1 of the east regional of the LEGENDS classic at State College, PA
@ Pittsburgh in game 2 of the east regional of the LEGENDS classic at Pittsburgh, PA.(Montana will NOT play in any games at Barclay Center)
@Pepperdine University in game one of the west regional of the LEGENDS CLASSIC hosted by Pepperdine U.
• AGAINST Oral Roberts University in west regional game 3 of the LEGENDS CLASSIC hosted by Pepperdine U.
• AGAINST University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) of the LEGENDS CLASSIC bhosted by Pepperdine U.
• Cal State University Northridge (CSUN) in Missoula
• University of California UC Riverside in Missoula
@ Washington
@ UCLA
@ Stanford

grizzlyjournal said:
flatheadgriz406 said:
Did we already know this?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/VoiceoftheGriz/status/887460408650473472[/tweet]

Yes. It's just the first three games (roughly... there could be some shuffling) that had not been finalized... and still have not been announced.

• Home opener v.s. a D1 opponent (in Missoula)
• 2-3. Home games v.s. non-D1 schools
@ Penn State in game 1 of the east regional of the LEGENDS classic at State College, PA
@ Pittsburgh in game 2 of the east regional of the LEGENDS classic at Pittsburgh, PA.(Montana will NOT play in any games at Barclay Center)
@Pepperdine University in game one of the west regional of the LEGENDS CLASSIC hosted by Pepperdine U.
• AGAINST Oral Roberts University in west regional game 3 of the LEGENDS CLASSIC hosted by Pepperdine U.
• AGAINST University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB) of the LEGENDS CLASSIC bhosted by Pepperdine U.
• Cal State University Northridge (CSUN) in Missoula
• University of California UC Riverside in Missoula
@ Washington
@ UCLA
@ Stanford

That is solid! Any guess on the first D1 game?

Add Stanford to the list. We might as well be in the Pac 12 at the rate!!!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kyle_sample/status/887747811093164032[/tweet]

PeauxRouge said:
Solid! I really hope we knock the shit out of Northridge.

If I recall correctly, Northridge is on probation. I would rather see UM win at Pepperdine, something they should have done last time but folded. And, I'd like to see a win at UCLA thought this time, the Bruins won't be second rate and will be wanting to pour it on the Griz..Stanford is winnable and so is Washington.

GrizLA said:
PeauxRouge said:

If I recall correctly, Northridge is on probation. I would rather see UM win at Pepperdine, something they should have done last time but folded. And, I'd like to see a win at UCLA thought this time, the Bruins won't be second rate and will be wanting to pour it on the Griz..Stanford is winnable and so is Washington.

I would like all of your points as well. I just really don't like Northridge.

PeauxRouge said:
GrizLA said:
PeauxRouge said:

I would like all of your points as well. I just really don't like Northridge.

Northridge today is not the place it was. Dropping football was a great step forward as the old field is now a cash cow for medical and pharm research...bball is still in the high school type gym and not too many care. To be honest, there is nothing to like or dislike about Northridge. Now, Pepperdine, that is another story.

Back