• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sanctioned Summer practice is ongoing

maroonandsilver

DONOR
Stopped by the FH today and witnessed a few minutes of official Summer men's practice with coaches attending. Only the returning guys were there, plus the 2 redshirts, so they were 8 guys playing 4 on 4. I suppose there is some rule that incoming freshmen and transfers cannot participate until they are officially enrolled. Silly NCAA. ;)

maroonandsilver said:
Stopped by the FH today and witnessed a few minutes of official Summer men's practice with coaches attending. Only the returning guys were there, plus the 2 redshirts, so they were 8 guys playing 4 on 4. I suppose there is some rule that incoming freshmen and transfers cannot participate until they are officially enrolled. Silly NCAA. ;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand?

e1d4cf268d205ff30a492a50e5e3b7cdb4f08be8694075bffeb1b7be50b8fc62.jpg

I talked to several of the team members who said that the new players (freshmen plus Nico) showed up Friday but don't join the practices until tomorrow (Monday). Apparently the practice times for the week are posted in the hall outside the various practice courts.

616s6e said:
I talked to several of the team members who said that the new players (freshmen plus Nico) showed up Friday but don't join the practices until tomorrow (Monday). Apparently the practice times for the week are posted in the hall outside the various practice courts.

Travis' Individual Camp starts today as well.

Back